Someone to love

"Are you serious?" Piper says, feisty, arms crossed, as she heads into the Studio. Finn gives her his 'I care about you and I'm here for whatever' look as he notices her mood and for a second, she stops in her tracks. She gives him a small smile before turning to the team.
"So, apparently, you all knew I liked Finn. Before I did." She raises her brows.
"Well, duh." Richelle rolls her eyes. This wasn't news.
"Yeah, obviously." Kenzie sighs.
Piper throws her hands up. "And no one thought to tell me?"
"Or me?" He says, crossing his arms to match her.
"Or me!" Amy exclaims.
"We wanted you to figure it out for yourself?" Ozzy offers.
"Well, I appreciate that but, you know, all the stuff could've been avoided if I knew before!"
"Yeah, what stuff?" Lily prys.
"No one actually knows what happened with you four." Kingston gestures at her, Finn, Amy and Henry.
"W-"
"Pipes," He shakes his head. Amy slides her eyes to him to insinuate that she agrees. Henry follows.
"Just stuff!" She replies, exasperated. "Anyways, next time you all have a eureka moment about my feelings or my relationships, let me know!"
"Who's going to tell her?" Kenzie asks in response.
"What? I'm totally good with my feelings right now." She looks to Finn, uncertain. He shrugs.
"I've got it." Richelle steps up, "Piper, you don't like Finn."
"I do!" She says alarmed. She looks to him, desperately. He leans in to here what she was going to say next.
"Piper, you love him."  Oh. Ohhh. She hadn't really thought about ever saying that out loud, but she guesses it was true.
"We're going to talk about that…later." She gives him a pointed look. Ignoring it, he opens his mouth to speak.
"Later, Finn!" It's so natural. She doesn't even think about it. And suddenly, she's at prom. That her was surprisingly confident. finds herself giggling. He puts her hands on her shoulders and laughs. A lot.
"That was not supposed to be funny!" She yells as she spins to face him, her finger threatening him, but she's not stopped laughing, so it's difficult to take her seriously.
"Okay, being oblivious is cute." Richelle states, "But only to a point."
"You want to talk about oblivious?" Piper puts her hands on her hips, "Why don't you admit that you actually like Ozzy?"
"Shut up!"
"You what?" His brown eyes gain a certain shine to them.
"Exposed!" Henry hollers.
"Oh," Ozzy claps his hands together. You wanted to arouse anger in him, you either compliment Heathcliff or say something against Richelle, "Why don't I expose you? Huh? The entire time Finn and Amy were dating, Henry was falling for Amy, but he didn't say anything to either of them. He lied to his fellow bro."
"Wha-" Amy looks at him, startled.
"Oh, you want to talk about lying? To your bros?" Henry smirks.
"You've got nothing on me!"
"On you, no. But Heath, he has a not so little crush your sister. Bet you didn't know about that!"
"You bast-" Ozzy genuinely looks like he's about to murder him. Kingston holds him back.
"What did I do to you?" Heath shouts at Henry. "Alright, Kingston and Lily."
Her eyes widen. He looks fierce.
"Stop breaking up. It's driving us insane! We all know it's because you're both so insecure about someone actually loving you!"
The fighting goes on for a while. Finally, she puts a stop to it.

"Enough!" Kenzie admires her new nail polish as she waits for them to fall quiet.

"As a very single lady in this room, it seems ridiculous to me that you're arguing. You've literally all just established that you have someone to love. So do that. Love. Don't fight. Open up. Try new things. Be happy."  She smiles. That speech was incredible, if she says so herself.

Spoilers below!

Okay guys. So, they started preparing for Dancemania, yay! Other than that, this episode wasn't the greatest for me. Firstly, it was just supremely rushed. Secondly, the pairings were just so nonsensical. Other than Pamy, we stan.
Kenzie and Heath have an epic friendship but I feel like they're being shoved together a little, when, let's face it, Heathizzy is really IT.  Also, I have not waited over a year and witnessed a cheating scandal for Piper and Finn not to have any wholesome scenes together? Like, 7b has not been good to them yet. (Ah, I miss parallel universe Xmas special Pinn.) It just really bothers me when A-troupers are left out, so my heart goes out to Finn, Ozzy and Lily. Also, Briar and Noah seemingly get on very well and have an adorable friendship, but Richelle and Kingston's personalities have no chemistry whatsoever. So, that duet didn't do much for me. Long story short, DANCEMANIA BETTER BE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO TNS.
Also, if Emily's leaving and the show's ending, you know what I'd love? A '5 years later' SpinOff. Like, are Pamy the Studio heads now? Are Pinn/Hamy still dating? Etc.

Ok that was such a long rant I'm so sorry, thanks for all the love 💖