Playful

"Hi," A smile plays on her lips.
"Hi," He sports a grin.
"We-"
"Yeah, we did." He leans towards her. She's nervous to close the gap between them.
"It was awesome." She breathes. His eyes. They're so damn blue.
"It was." He strokes her hair.
"Hm."
"You guys went to see Hotel Dystopia right? It was worth a watch?" Piper bites her lip. She cares about Ozzy, a lot, but now was not the time.
"Totally." He says absent mindedly. He doesn't take his eyes off her. He reads the room because he thanks them and heads off.
He's kissing her before she even has the time to speak. She doesn't mind though. Not at all. Do you know how good it felt, to be kissing him without any guilt? Really good. She laughs against his mouth and he pulls away.
He has that crooked smile she loves.
"Thank you." She says because she's not sure what else to say. And she genuinely  does appreciate him.
"You're very welcome."

SPOILERS for s7e17

Hi guys,
Soo, we loved Michelle's return and stan Clude, but other than that, I was sort of disappointed by this episode. The last ep's cliffhanger was Pinn being finally able to be together and be more wholesome in their relationship but that was not followed up at all. They had no alone, quality screen time and the team had no reaction to them suddenly being together whatsoever. Also, the Hamy moments were not anywhere near as cute and Richelle fake dating Heath makes zero sense because - ok this is an opinion - I seriously ship Heathizzy and Richozzy. So, I'm rewriting scenes from this episode in oneshots.

Thanks for the love and sorry for the rant

💗💘💖💕