10

❥︎❥︎

"I'll take you home."

I don't think I've ever heard Taeyong be this serious and his grip on my arm says that he really isn't playing around. Once we got outside the place, I took my arm back from him, stopping both of our tracks.

I know he saw them but I still need to tell him.

"I think I saw your girlfriend... cheating on you." I uttered as if he didn't see them himself. He turned around to look at me for a second.

"She's cheating on you, Taeyong." I repeated for him to understand although I know that he can hear me despite the booming music coming from the house.

"Let's go home. You need to sober up." He tells me instead as if he didn't see what I saw back inside. He turns his back on me and started walking away while I'm left standing, beyond confused.

"Won't you check on her? Isn't she the reason why you came all the way here?"

"What do you want me to do?" I was startled when he faced me. He finally snapped and it actually scared me a bit. "Do you want me to go inside there and watch them?" He spat, anger lacing his voice and his eyes darting glares at me as if it was my fault.

"You knew what she was doing? You knew she was cheating on you?"

I watched him as he walks back and forth before he turned to face me again, anyone can tell that he's trying to hard to control his temper right now.

"Let's just go home."

"Are you hearing yourself? Your girlfriend's inside there, cheating on you." I couldn't emphasize it more for him to understand that his girlfriend is inside there, about to fuck someone else and yet he wants to go home?

"She's cheating on you and yet you're acting like you don't care? Are you seriously this dumb?" I feel my emotions rising as I can't take away the image of that girl with another man. I don't like her but I never thought she could do that to Taeyong.

"Trust me, Aoki. Whining here won't change anything so let's just go home, please?" He begs like a helpless man which infuriates me more!

"You are unbelievable. That stupid and impudent girlfriend of yours is making out with another man inside. Are you seriously gonna home and watch Netflix to bed while she's in bed with another man?" I wasn't able to control myself as I let mouth do its job. I may be a bit too much and the alcohol's not helping at all. If Taeyong doesn't want to teach her a lesson, I would!

I was about to go back inside, a bit braver than I could ever be, but Taeyong held me back and I saw how serious and fuming mad he is.

"You keep my girlfriend's name out of that degrading mouth of yours. That's still my girlfriend you're talking about." He intently warned me.

Degrading? I am not degrading her! I am just describing her!

"Yeah, and that girlfriend of yours if cheating on you and yet your lunk-headed ass does is oblivious enough to not give a fuck." I spat, now starting to get mad at Esther and Taeyong's stupidity.

"Oh, yeah? What about you, huh? You and your smart ass gives a fuck again because? Sure, you're smart but you should know how how to get your fucking ass out of other people's business." He fired back and the anger on his face was clear enough for me to remember for the next years to come.

He was mad. At me. For what? For being a witness with how fucked up their relationship is and how his stupidity is over its limits right now?

"And if you think that because your mom is marrying my dad, you can stick your nose into my business that obviously does not concern you, I'm sorry to break it to you but you thought wrong, smartass. You aren't even my stepsister yet and you're acting worse than your mother."