19

❥︎❥︎

"Where's Yuta?"

"Oh you'll see each other inside, lovebirds." He scoffs, dragging me inside the place.

"Hey! Watch it, man!" He tells a guy who's obviously drunk and almost bumped on us. I flinched because I thought Haechan's gonna spill his drink on me.

"Guess who's here!" Haechan showed me off to everyone and the first thing that they did was to hand me a cup of drink but that cup didn't even last ten seconds in my hold as it was immediately stolen.

"Nope. I promised she wouldn't drink." Johnny says, smiling down at me to prove that he's gonna keep his promise.

"How would we play then?"

"It's fine. I can have some." I tell Johnny and he asked me if I was sure before he handed me the cup again.

It wasn't a typical house party like last time, this one seemed more... calm? It's like a chill one. I like the atmosphere though I'm not fond of the smell. They were smoking a lot.

"Just one more." Haechan begs, giving me another cup so we can begin playing whatever game he was talking about.

"Is it really required to play while drunk?" I questioned, taking the cold drink from him and he grinned.

"That's what make things more interesting." He winks, urging me to chug down the drink. "Go on. Bottoms up!"

"Yeah, and I'll take that."

For the second time, my cup was stolen from me. I looked up to the person who stole it and I was met by his neck as he downed the drink, returning the empty cup to Haechan.

"I just saved your ass there." Yuta says, lowering himself so I can hear him better-smell him better.

"You smell good." I laughed.

"You stink." He whispers back and I actually laughed harder, holding on to his shoulder as I felt a bit lightheaded.

"You're drunk." He tells me.

"Yeah, I think I am!" I kept on laughing and he was looking down at me as if I was going feral. I'm just feeling happy!

"Oh-" I felt someone bumping into me and it pushed me closer to Yuta, my nose hitting his chest and I felt it vibrating when he spoke.

"What the fuck. Watch it, will you?" He pushes someone while I kept my head rested on his chest, my head actually throbbing yet I still managed to laugh.

"Come on. Stop drinking for now." He takes my hand and lead me to what seems like the kitchen area of the place. He tells me to sit on the countertop so I did. He rummaged through the kitchen cabinets, looking for something. When he found a glass, he filled it with water and hand it to me.

"Taeyong wouldn't like this." He says as I down the much needed water to hydrate myself.

"He wouldn't know." I shrug.

"He's literally right there." My head immediately turned to where Yuta pointed his finger and he was right. Taeyong's here. Oh, silly me. I forgot they're also friends. Of course he'll be here.

"Oh, he's there." I repeated.

There he is. He's just... there. I can get to him right now and tell him that I like him and the alcohol in my system is pushing me to do it more but my remaining sanity says no.

I might be drunk but I'm still in my right mind.

To distract myself, I stayed around Yuta and Haechan, not even caring where Taeyong is or if he can see me. I know he won't tell mom that I came here and got drunk while she's away. I certainly hope he doesn't.