26

❥︎❥︎

"What? Are you just gonna stare at me for the whole time?" Yuta snaps at me since I don't think I've said a word to him for the whole time he've been here.

It's Saturday and I just finished my Chinese classes when Yuta asked me if I can meet him. It has been three days since the last time we saw each other. We've both been busy with something.

"Are you gonna avoid me again? You're too good at that." He added.

I looked away from him, sighing. I'm not even mad or upset at him. I was just really occupied that's why I wasn't able to talk to him.

"I understand if you're still mad about what I did but-"

"I'm not." I shake my head and brought the cup to my lips so I can have a sip of my cappuccino. "Taeyong and I talked."

"You're not mad yet you weren't even talking to me?"

"I needed time to think."

"Wait, did Taeyong..."

"Yeah. He told me." I am quick to answer his questions because I'm already expecting him to ask me those.

"Oh." He didn't speak and just stayed quiet, casually taking a sip of his drink too.

"He explained everything to me. I'm not mad at you." I cleared up once and for all.

"You sure? No more avoiding each other?" He raises his brow in a judging manner, eyeing me.

I shake my head no as a response. I don't think I have enough energy to hate on Yuta. That's not even possible as he's still my friend. Besides, there's still other things to think of.

"So, are you gonna tell me what happened? What did you two talk about? I haven't talked to Taeyong after what happened." He shrugs.

Right. I haven't seen Taeyong too. I don't know if he comes home or what because I'm always in my room. I often tell mom that I won't be able to join them to eat since I'm working on a project.

"He wanted me to just date you."

Yuta was surprised to say the least. He began choking up on his coffee while I sat calmly across him.

"What the fuck? Why would he say that? Fuck. My throat hurts."

"Because he can't date me. Our parents are getting married. That's the last thing he said to me." I said, my voice rid of any emotions. I actually sound tired if anything.

"That's fucked up." He says. "This is why I didn't want you to know about it. Things will just be complicated with you knowing. I was trying my best not to worsen things but you just had to eavesdrop."

"I actually thought that you like me and that I can date you..." I laugh to myself, lowering my head. At least I get to admit it to him right now. "I thought I had an escape."

"What?" He's clueless.

"I like Taeyong."