Chapter 24

Katerina De Luca

My green eyes widened as a gasp escaped my lips once my fingertips brushed against his lower region. Despite the material of his pants shielding him away, I could still feel his length harden and grow even more as he held my hand firmly against it. The heat radiating through the material made my face instantly flush red. 

Without missing a beat, I withdrew my hand and stumbled back a few steps in complete shock. Clearly, my idea of a punishment would not work in this case. Curse this stupid horny Mafia boss! 

Warm arms quickly circled around my waist and stabilized my footing as I looked up and smiled gratefully at Ethan who was silently cursing me out with his stern glare. My tensed body instantly relaxed in his protective embrace but became stiff again once I felt Arosio's penetrating gaze land on Ethan and I. 

"Haha...yeah...on second thought, nevermind about that punishment, haha," I let out sheepishly in between an awkward laugh as I took a step away from Ethan so as to not see him get killed by the overprotective man in front of us. 

"Au contraire, I was looking forward to it," Arosio gave me one of his signature wicked smirks while I gulped down hard and willed my heart to stop beating so fast. 

"No! Not happening, not now, not ever!" my voice came out louder than expected with my face burning red from embarrassment. How could I even suggest that kind of punishment without thinking it through first? I must have lost my damn mind! 

"Oh but then what kind of punishment will our principessa give Aro?" Alejandro mused aloud as my gaze snapped up to meet Arosio who was still smirking at me with his devilishly handsome face. 

Think, Katerina, think! Clearly causing him physical pain is not an option since he reacted that way to the spanking idea. Then emotional pain would work!

But, how do I cause him emotional pain? 

I was lost in my own world, trying to think of a way to cause Arosio pain and discomfort and had not realized that the five men were waiting for my reply. Rylan used his elbow to nudge me in my stomach, effectively bringing me back to reality. My hand clutched at the side of my stomach as I pouted towards him and whimpered dramatically. Rylan rolled his eyes with an amused smirk before ruffling my hair lightly, a habit he and Ethan shared. 

Within seconds, I was pulled away from Rylan and into Arosio's arms as he glared fiercely towards my two best friends. A light bulb instantly went off in my mind, I know the exact way to cause him emotional pain and discomfort! 

A wicked smirk overtook my face before I struggled out of Arosio's tight grip and shuffled back towards Ethan and Rylan. They both looked at me curiously when I stood in between them and wrapped one arm  around each of their shoulders. My eyes trailed up towards Arosio who stood completely silent, seething in anger with his jaw clenched tightly. 

Perfect. 

"Your punishment will be to let my best friends spend the night here with me. Before you rudely interrupted us last night, we were going to have a Disney movie night and enjoy some food and wine together. Since you ruined that the first time, you owe me tonight," I tried my best to maintain eye contact with Arosio as I laid out my condition but found it nearly impossible as his gaze darkened considerably. 

"No. They are not staying the night here with you. Pick something else, tesoro," Arosio stated without a moment's hesitation as his glare deepened towards Rylan and Ethan, who both scoffed at his response. 

Rylan mumbled something about 'overprotective tyrant' under his breath, making me almost burst out into laughter before my mind registered Arosio's words.