Important

Hello lovely readers,

Like most writers, I've been re-reading my story and decided to edit the first love scene between Arosio and Katerina.

I think at the time, I was focused on showcasing the raw, possessive and dangerous side of Arosio's Mafia character versus the innocent, pure and naive side of Katerina's character. While doing so, I didn't properly portray Arosio, and many readers had brought up the fact that what he did was borderline non-consensual ( even though Katerina did not actually say it was not consensual but I can see why many thought so and I agree myself too that it's not okay).

So I changed the love scene in chapter 18 to this:

Katerina felt him thrusting deeper and deeper into her as new sensations took over her body and she felt a ripple shudder through her core. She saw that Arosio was about to release as well and the thought of him not wearing a condom suddenly entered her mind.

But the pleasure she was feeling quickly overtook every sensible thought in her body, and she could do nothing but hold onto him tighter as endless moans escaped her sweet lips.

Arosio captured her lips into a demanding, aggressive kiss before thrusting deeper inside her once again and releasing. There was no way Arosio wouldn't go all the way with her, she was the first woman he ever released inside of. From the moment he laid his eyes on Katerina, she became his for eternity.

Etc the chapter continues as it was...
********
I hope you like this new edit, as always I am listening and taking your feedback into consideration each time so please continue to leave helpful comments without any hate or maliciousness!

Have a great night y'all,

xoxo,
L.A