Prologue

PG 13 version is the one with the village as a cover.
Warning: all chapters with 🍆🍌 emojis are sex scenes. Mostly gay, if your looking for all-male go to Coach Harper, the spin off prequel to this that takes place in the city of Sonic. Happy Pride Month everyone 🤟

I clicked rapidly on the Bluetooth earpiece and immediately Robin Thickke turned into an Evanessansce song that instantly matched my mood, for the past few months I had been toying around with an idea in my head head and I was sure that my best friend Tori had been thinking the same thing.
Cereno hadn't become overwhelming, managing the app was a nice reprise from both our lives for the most part, living in a small town while running an entreprise worth worth it's weight in gold (as the saying goes), well that had been interesting. I'm not saying that it was easy keeping a secret like that from our friends and family, hard, but certainly not impossible and after the first few years of running Cereno it had become quite easy.
    But what was going to happen to both of us once we left the small fishing town of Kittredge? Not only us but, Tom, our twenty-five year old tech guy (okay he'd probably smash a keyboard over my head for calling him that; genuis is a much more suitable term to describe Tom) he kept up Cereno when either of us ran into coding issues that we couldn't solve, and had even foiled a NY Times reporter plan to unmask us once.
For the first time that day I smiled, Lex Luthor, as Tom had come to call him; ended up in Tokyo at a busy restaurant that sold boiled duck along with a Valentines Day card and free meal. A jab that had ended up with Lex leaving New York and moving to some Colorada town, presumably with his cat. The card; well that was a total middle finger emogi to mine and Tori's classmate; Jacinda Valentine. But more on her later, as I said, that was the first time I smiled that day and I didn't want to think about her, ugh.
My iPhone made a small squeak as I slid it across the table and laid my head in my arms on the cold metal kitchen table of our rented apartment in a city three hours from my hometown that had skyscrapers and about a galaxy more people than that of Kittredge. Millions of people who would love to know the brainchild behind Cereno and thank him/her for changing their lives.
And fuck thats just one city.
Yeah I know it sounds like I'm being ungrateful for everything; and I do mean everything that creating the worlds most used app has done for me but after stopping a war with one Tweet, rekindling a B-list actress' career to Emmy nominated with just one movie, and most of all; keeping my own parents divorce from finalizing two years ago - from both end's I might add - Cereno had really taken a bite out of my own life at times. And sometimes I was running on empty, with all four cylinders running, as my Pop would say.
    O.K, I definitely sounded severely ungrateful.
Then a Cher song came on and it snapped me out of my stupor. Just as I reached sat up to raise the volume, the front door opened and Tom and Tori walked in, all smiles.
It was time for a serious discussion.