Grey

I'll admit it when Mikey first messaged me that he had hooked up with "The Hottie" on the first day of school I was more than fuming.
Not because I was jealous of his antics. But because I was over them.
    I don't know if he's just oblivious, or a jerk!
I texted my other best friend, Taylor, who didn't pull bitch and move out of the city when her Dad remarried and moved to the other coast.
Granted, she was in college, 21, and had pretty much been on her own since she emancipated herself at seventeen, only once moving to Malibu and that didn't last long. Her stepmom was a biotch, as she said.
Maybe he's just horny, you know Mikey Grey. It's always one guy after the other. He'll notice you.
Tingles?
She messages after I've fully explained the situation.
    Full on gooseflesh Tay. He said that he wasn't going to marry anyone else. Called the faggot his Queen ffs. 😡
Jeez...
I had hoped better than a jeez given that Taylor had known us pretty much our entire lives and had even been our babysitter for awhile.
    Jeez??? I type back. Ready to throw my phone off the terrace and into the harbour. I didn't spend all of eighth grade working out trying to get Mikey's attention from Mr. Decker, Cole, Abraham and all the other guys he had slept with last year. Jeez???!!
Silence from her for a few minutes. My phone clenched tightly in my hand as I watch boats go past, a few sailboats a tug and a shipper. My chest rising and falling rapidly as one of the college row teams zips past, annoyingly loud today and already hard at practice. One of the guys waved but I just put my head down and pretended not to notice.
I moved a whisp of hazel hair back into my man bun as my phone finally buzzed and trilled out Eminem's Lose Yourself, from the movie 8 Mile.
    Not only did her answer make me even madder. It's what got my iPhone into the Sonic river.
    I You ever think of. You know? Not liking him?
    Peeved I walk back into the house, slamming the glass door behind me. I'm sure all of the Harbour heard me yelling inside. Thankfully both my parents work late and sometimes didn't come home at all thanks to long hours at their law firm.
    I need to take my aggression out. My anger and my sexual tension for Mikey.
    My feet automatically walk me down to the basement, I walk past the pool and sauna, getting pissed off at the chlorine stench that fills my nose, and head for the gym.
    Pretending that the punching bag is this "Hunkiest Fucker I've ever met".
    "M-I-L-L-E-R!" I chanted to myself with each punch till my fists began to turn red from the leather punching bag.
I wrapped my hands and pulled on an old pair of Under Armour cleats that I didn't use anymore, the soles too worn down from too games and practice hours on the field.
In no time my arms are sore and pumped up so hard that the veins in my were moving, dancing on their own. I thought to myself, giving "Miller" a good few kicks, leaping into the air I give him a final kick to head and lean against the old black leather. My body heaving, forearms aching.
    I'm drenched in sweat as I walk out of the room, my taped hands tense from hitting the Fucken hottie so much in the face, stomachs, sides and throat. Fuck did I like punching him in the throat. My tank top is sticking to my skin so I throw it to the floor, heading for the shower.
    My muscles are sore so I stand under the hot water for awhile. Thinking about what Taylor has said. Anger and a lifetime of sexual frustration keeps my rock hard cock against my stomach. Pre cum bubbles out and I wash it away quickly.
    Thinking only made things worse tho. I was even madder when I got out.
    Grabbing a bottle of Evian from the mini fridge I down the 1L bottle in a few seconds, letting the cold liquid abate my heated body.
    I toss the empty bottle into the pool wildly. Already planning my revenge. And it was going to start with me flying out to that little fuck town and giving this Miller guy a piece of my mind.
    And giving Mikey a piece of my cock.