Mikey Valentine

I had thought she was beautiful. The girl Jace thought was Cereno.
I swallowed however when I seen him, "whose that?" I ask nodding towards the well built jock sitting in a desk far too small for him.
"Gansley," the three idiots chime so loudly that the entire class we had stopped in front of look our way. His sharp blue eyes travel down my body and I almost wave before moving on at quick clip. The morons following closely behind me. Looks like while Jacinda's gone I'm Queen. Errm King. I think to myself.
My phone buzzes in my pocket, it's my old friend from Sonic, Grey.
How's the new school?
Amazing. I answer back, quickly checking to see if the girls are trying to read my messages but there tittering about something in an almost made up language, speaking so fast that I can barely understand them. Almost King 🤴🏼. Just about found my Queen too bro. & I think I finally found Jace's weakness. Some girl named Natalie Short. 😆😄. You should have seen her, total 🔥.
I can't help but gas as I put away my phone in my back pocket, my binder slips from my hand and my face goes red.
Walking towards us is the most beautiful guy I've ever seen.
Other than Grey. No one knows that I'm gay. And it's going to stay that way, I loved being that straight guy that gays loved to "turn," and had been playing the role since grade 8 back in Sonic.
"Hey man, you need some help?" The guy asks as he passes us. Smiling a friendly smile that makes my body shake.
I can't even form a sentence. And can feel my face grow redder. I look around for a bathroom like Jace had done but no such luck.
"Morons," I mumble. As the girls laugh and tell the guy they call Miller that I'm Jacinda's little brother and wanted to try out for the football team.
"No - no. I really don't." I said, standing to my feet and holding out my hand. "Mikey Valentine." I say as I shake his, my small hand like a child's in his.
    "Daire Miller." He says his eyebrow shoots up in a sexy and questionable manner as his deep voice practically sends me against the lockers. "I don't know about the football team, your kind of a little guy." His sparkling green eyes twinkling.
I dare you to fuck me like a little bitch. I can't help thinking to myself.
    "Uh yeah. They were just thinking - I mean talking about something some girl Natalie said." I said nervously as Thelma, Drizzy and Beanie walk away. Speaking so fast that not one is understandable other than to themselves. "I hate when they do that." I mutter, not meaning it to be out loud.
"Yeah me too." Daire answers back. "So you met Short? She's the best." He says crossing his arms and smiling again. His tight white v-neck shirt riding up on his biceps as his pecs flex.
A little bit of sweat forms at the back of my neck.
"Uh yeah she seems really nice," I said, reaching behind and wiping it off. Making it look like I was just scratching. "My sister doesn't really seem to like her much tho."
Miller laughs and says, "well Jacinda doesn't really like anyone around here. And that's no surprise. They've been at each other's throats since Pre-K." He jokes.
I laugh. "Yeah what's that about?" I ask wanting the grape but mostly wanting this stud of a man to keep talking to me.
Miller turns and starts walking, I follow even tho my next class is in the opposite direction. "I don't really know. I mostly keep to myself."
    "Oh." I say.
    He grins and chuckles as I get in on the joke. Making me blush again.
    "I was just kidding little guy. The truth is Jace and Natalie just don't get along. Never have and never will. I think the only thing they agree on is their love of fashion and going to the big city of Sonic."
    "Oh!" I say excitedly. Finally happy to bring the conversation to something about me. "I'm from Sonic. My dad owns the Phoenix franchise out there."
    "The gym? Really?" Daire asks, looking me over as the second bell ring.
    "Yeah. You ever been? It's a pretty cool place to work out. I could probably get you a free month too if you want?"
    "I don't really make it out to Sonic that much," he says laughing. "Besides I got a home gym at my place and if that ever fails there's always Gansleys' Basement."
    "You know Gansley?" I ask. Wondering what he had been thinking when he had looked me over. I clenched my buttocks together and tried to make them look bigger, wondering if it worked.
    "Ah, Yeah we're pretty good friends. You know him?"
    "Not really." I say, wondering how I could get the conversation back to me.
    "So your dad owns Sonic? And your dad married Mother Valentine?" He asks and I breathe a sigh of relief.
    "Yeah. He was a total fanboy of hers a few years back. Had all her movies, I practically grew up with Mother my house. He played her movies like every night."
    "Oh cool." Miller says. Smiling. "I used to like to like her too."
    "Too?"
    "Well her videos are kind of Disney." He said. Pointing out the obvious. All of Mothers movies were PG 13.
    "True." I said.
    "How'd they meet anyways?"
    I'm not really supposed to tell anyone the truth about that one tho. "Uh, she came into the gym this past summer and things sort of clicked between them." I said. Snapping my fingers and smiling up at him. Gulping at the same time from his sculpted chin, too soft looking ear length blond hair, abs that seemed to push right through his shirt, and shorts that had quads the size of my waist in them. Bulging and flexing with each step, Daire Miller was the perfect man.
    My phone suddenly buzzes twice.
    It's Grey.
    Lol.
    Too funny.
    "Friend of yours?"
    "Yeah." I answer. Putting my phone back in my back pocket, "from Sonic."
    "You go there lots then?"
    "Just on the weekends. Dad has business weekends then and Mother has - " I trail off before letting her Big Secret slip. "Mother has to go up there for - " Shit. I can't think of anything to say.
    "For shopping sprees and cappuccinos?" Daire says.
    I laugh. "Yeah something like that Daire." I say. Boldly using his first name, enjoying the way it feels leaving my mouth.
    "You can call me Miller, bro."