Blake 🍆

After Gansley and I part ways I head back to my office. I had two hours hours before I taught my first class and Kittredge was much more lenient on their teachers than students.
    Already getting hard, I whip out my phone and began sexting my little piece. Making plans to meet up at his place in the next ten minutes.
     Chad was a sweet little twink that loved my huge cock and big muscles. Once telling me that he had looked up to me for months before taking a chance and messaging me on Grindr. He was so hot and had such a nice, tight, hairless ass. When I shared a pic of him to my friends in Scruff message boards I was bombarded with requests and still get them to this day. I put a quick stop to that with a quick update of "HE'S MINE AND ITS STAYING THAT WAY GUYS 🍑🍑🍆."
    Openly gay, I never had a problem with anyone. Much less so since my nearly 26' biceps arms have punched more than just holes in walls. But I tried, and with a 100% success rate, have never gotten into a fight. Even when I've gone out to nightclubs in the city and drunks try to get at me, most just get a warning look from their friends and a quick call for a taxicab.
    As my man meat softens to a manageable bulge it's all I can do to stop myself from running to my truck. I jam the key in the ignition and roar out of the teachers parking lot, nearly sideswiping the local news van on the way out.
My phone dings again, it's a photo of Chad's hot cock in his hand.
Stroke it till I get there? I message, breaking at least two driving laws, one for texting while driving the other for speeding in a school zone.
Idn. You better get here fast, I'm pretty close Mr. Harper.
I resist the urge to flatten my gas pedal to the floor. 
    Be there in 10 Stud 💦.
See you soon 🍼. 🔥🔥🔥
As soon as I hit the highway on the way to Chads farm I throw the truck into cruise control and take my rock solid cock in my hand.
I can't wait for his mouth and I'm dying to bust a nut.
I don't even spit on my hand, I want to feel my tugging for all it's worth. I can almost feel his insides as I stroke it and pass a car, adding another ten clicks per hour to the speedometer at the same time.
The coast is clear when the motherfucker in the green sports car turns off a few minutes later, I rip off my shirt, smelling the armpits of it for a couple of seconds.
    God I smell good today, I think to myself hoping that he does that thing to my pits that he did the last time.
Cock veins begin to throb, practically vibrating as I turn off the highway onto the dirt road that leads to Chads farm in just a few miles.
My body begins to flush, starting from my toes, I'm close, and I gotta throw my truck back into cruise at a lower than normal rate.
I tried for so long not to masterbate and to save it all for my little studly man when he got back from the big city. Fuck just getting messages from him while he had been gone sent my mind into a tailspin.
Even my heart was tingling for him now as my tennis balls sized nuts shoot up against my body almost painfully. Nearing thirty my sexual control had been pretty good since I grew up in Sonic.
I was able to stop most of my man juice from coming out, yet still a nice hot load fired up onto my chin, chest and dripped down onto my furry abs.
Fuck I'm gonna fucking fuck him so hard today. I thought to myself. Running my fingers along my chin and working my way down to collect all my sweet cum. A thin line of precum shot out when I put them in my mouth to eat it all up. Wishing that it was Chads yummy man seed at the same time.
I pull my shirt back on and turn into his his driveway, passing the red barn in a few seconds and roar up the rest of the drive up to the colonial style farmhouse.
The door swings opens and Chad bounds out like an exited little puppy whose best friend just returned home. A puppy wearing a tank top to show off his sexy little muscles and tight sweatpants with no underwear to show off his dink.
    In no time we are in the master bedroom, his large four poster bed creaks underneath us as as I give his tight little hairless ass a good pounding.
   3 condoms later I'm covered in sweat and can't stand it anymore, my spent cock goes limp as I bend over his heaving beautiful young body, first licking his nipples and hard pecs, tightened from the best fucking I've given in years.
    His well developed abs swell in and out as he tries to catch his breathe while I lick his hairless and smooth skin all over. Even more impressive is the fact that my manhood stays behaved.
    Chads the only guy that's ever done that to me, twenty years old, barely a college freshman (he had just finished his first year in nursing at my old alma matter in Sonic when he had built up the nerve to message me). Chad Vance was the best fucken guy in the entire world.
"Fuck I love you Blake!" He moans as I take his cock in his mouth. Average sized with average sized balls, but the taste! His toes curl beside me, the entirety of his shaft in my mouth.
Oh my fucken Gooood, I thought to myself as his load fires into my mouth.
He knew how much I loved the taste of him too. Grinning like a madman the first time I knelt before him, giving him, what he told me later, his very first blowjob from a man.
I sucked on his cock even after he first came, sucking it down immediately, enjoying the feeling of him. Sealing my mouth around his 7 inches at the base and moving slowly up, the entire time savouring the sweet juice that flows out.
    I do this till he's begging me to stop, his body quivering with pleasure as I gently pop his cock out of my mouth, paying close attention to his beautiful, pink head. Licking the last of his precum off before moving onto his balls, popping first one in my mouth then the other, I've barely even begun to enjoy the way they bulge and move in response to the lapping of my tongue before his arms are up and around my armpits pulling me up towards him to his sweet mouth.
    "I love you Blake," he says.
     And looking back into his deep brown eyes I can honestly say that I loved him too. He wasn't just the infamous Chad Vance from Scruff and Grindr, he was mine.
    He was the future Mr. Harper.
    "I love you too Chad."