Stalked

There she was again. Cereno.
Well one of them anyways. The other girl lived across town and was presumably on her way to the same place as this one. High School.
High Fucking School, Stanley Grin thought to himself. Became the laughingstock of The New York Times because of two little girls and their damn friend Tom Casey.
Olivia Dudley Carter and Tori Potter Dallas. I could write a book on these two as well as several on Tom. Not as smart as he thought he was, didn't even realize when I moved into town three years ago under the guise of a newly divorced father-turned-gay-turned hermit-who everyone always wanted to talk to since he made a point of trying not to talk to anyone and everyone in this damn town was so friendly.
    She crossed the street her white hair gleaming demonically in the bright morning sunlight, I continued on down the block. Lots of kids were walking to school today, it being the first day and all.
I wonder what the world would think if they took advice from a damn near albino who didn't even have her drivers licence yet. At least in this country.
    His blood began to boil. Or at least that's what it felt like as his face began to flush slightly at the mere thought of how she had ruined his life.
Wonder what she would think about what Alex had on her. He thought with a smile. Then waved to a few locals I've never even talked to because they had thought I was smiling at them.
"Stanley! Good morning," George, the local pet store shouted at me from across the street so loudly that a few kids jumped. Yet that Carter girl still continues to type on her phone. Seemingly oblivious to the rest of the world. Wonder what she would think if she knew how Moore really felt about her, he wondered as he smiled and waved to George's smiling face and crossed the street.