Miller🍆

"Hey bro," Miller said. Smiling.
    I knew when he smiled like that exactly what he wanted. Miller wasn't just one of the guys or the best football player Kittredge had seen in over a hundred years. Miller was, and until Olivia put down her damn phone and started noticing me in the way that I wanted, no needed her to. Miller would do and we both knew that.
While Mom was at work, the boys would play. First day back at school had been pretty stressful. And Miller was the best stress reliever.
I grinned and invited him in. As soon as the door was closed we started tearing off each other's clothes. His rounded shoulders already having beads of sweat on them from the anticipation.
My hard cock pressed painfully against my jeans so I unzipped and pulled down his Jed North shorts at the same time, the entire time his soft tongue exploring mine.
I wrapped my hand around his thick cock and he smiled again as mine throbbed and jumped, slapping his balls with my cock head I could feel some precum slip out and stick to them, Miller's smile grew bigger against my mouth.
"Fuck I missed you man," he said said.
"Same," I managed to say.
That got us going, our breathing growing rapidly. We hadn't seen each other in a month and it had been the longest since we started hooking up that we hadn't made love.
    He wrapped his arms his around me and picked my 200 pound frame up like I was twink. His green eyes glitter as I put my legs around his waist, his cock head tickling my ass as he carries me to my room. Most days I was a top, seems like a month in Hawaii made Miller a man.
    "FUCK YEAH!" I yell as his shoves his 7 inch shaft deep inside me, cumming at the same time, it was a pure hellish joy for me not to shoot my load all over us at the same time. Then I thought of her and my own cock started started throbbing and jumping excitedly.
His thrusts grew faster, beads of sweat fall off his his face, nearly into my eyes his breathing becoming more and more rapid, hungrier. His cock throbbed pleasantly as my legs squeeze his tapered waist, shooting a massive load up my ass.
"Shit!" I shout as he pulls out and sticks all 9 inches of my dick into his his mouth. My toes curl and I grab onto my bedsheets, holding in my cum. His mouth feels so good and soft after a month of just using my hand and spit.
My balls clench and the next moment I'm pounding his muscular ass, his fit buttocks clenching every time I shove it all in. Needing more traction and climb to my feet and really let Miller have it.
"Fuck bro," he groans. Placing his hands in front of him on the wall, his arm veins pulsing with blood sexily. "Think of her!" He shouts.
I turn him around quickly, my bed creaking under our combined weight, he knew that bringing up Olivia got me so horny that I could fuck him for hours.
Fuck tho a month apart had really made me miss this guy tho.
"Uhhhh, Gansle-," he starts to say but I interrupt him by shoving my tongue in his mouth. Practically cumming right then and there.
Both of us wanted more tho. I know I definitely did.
    My pumping grew faster, frantic till we were both breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. I lifted his massive arm and bury my face in his hairy armpit as my cock ached inside of him. The tender warmth of his insides made both our toes curl again and our skin erupt in goosebumps as I groaned his name and came deep inside of him as he hugged me tightly and said mine.
    Shoving my cock in his mouth I make him suck the last of my cum out and turned him around, not wanting it to end.
    Dusk was falling by the time our sweaty bodies were spent.
    "Dude - that was fucken nice," Miller said. Both of our schlongs still rock hard under my blanket as we held each other's still heaving bodies. H
    After we kissed for some time I casually checked the alarm clock on my bedside table.
    "Shit." I mumbled almost sleepily, stretching at the same time. "My Moms gonna be home in 15." I said.
    Miller smiles, ducks under my blanket and sucks me off again, gulping down a huge, month long pent up load that I've been waiting for since he left.