Chad🍌

Blake was just leaving.
    He had left me sore and even more horny than before he had gotten here. Making his way to his red Supercab GMC he says " bye Stud. See you after work." Turning around and flashing me a brilliant smile.
    I feel a bit of his cum, now cold, leak out of my butt and into my briefs as I wave back and say goodbye.
I lock the door and plop myself tiredly on the couch, hearing him roar out of the driveway, revving his engine in the masculine way every time he left my place.
I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I thought to myself, placing my arm over my eyes as my other hand rubs my six pack, slowly making its way down under my grey sweats I was wearing, thinking of what had just happened. My blue and black Fukd tank top long gone, left somewhere on the lawn after Blake had ripped it off of me, throwing me over his boulder shoulder at the same time and bringing me into the house.
    The thought is too hot, and I move my sweats under my balls, my sturdy 7 inch cock is gleaming and a bit more pink than usual from Blake's hungry mouth.
    Grabbing hold of my manhood I stroke it up and down quickly, thinking of Blake and all the times we had slept together since we had first met.
    His house, his truck. His office. My house, my  Mustang. The barn. The fields and the little lake in the woods behind the house.
    It feels like I've been jerking for hours thinking of all the ways Baby and I have made love. My legs ache in a tired way and my cock gives a mighty jerk as gobs and gobs of cum shoot out. Coating my chest and stomach in the creamy white seed.
    A little bit of cum drips off my chin when I sit up at the buzzing of my cell phone that's on the ground beside me.
    "NO FUCKING WAY!" I can't help shouting. It's. A post on the Cereno blog that I've been into since the summer before starting Eleventh grade at Kittridge.

    Hey guys what's up?
    Just wanted to let you know that Cereno has officially been hacked and until further notice will be going down for permanent maintenance until the real face of Cereno steps forward.
I know you'll all be watching.
And so will I.

    I hear the front door of the house open, Blake must have forgotten something, which is good because I really needed to talk to someone about this.
I run to the foyer shouting out, "Blake have you seen the new post?"
I hear a loud bang as fire shoots across my stomach and heat overtakes my body followed by a searing pain mixed with a cold numbness as my knees hit the floor.
My blood flows from a gunshot wound in my abdomen as my body shakes, my arms barely able to hold me up as my bowed head explodes into a painful headache so fast and with such ferocity that tears instantly drop to the floor, my ears ringing painfully.
I can barely hear the next words that are spoken to me.
"I was going to shoot you in the head Vance but I want you to suffer in your last moments."
Whoever said it stays standing in place above me until my body falls to the floor. I hear them walk away as they leave me to die.