Olivia

She's what!?
    What?!
    Married and with a new son you guys! I just had the pleasure of meeting him thanks to Jacinda! Tor, he's kinda cute tbh.
    What!?!?!?
    Wtfffff. What!?
    I'm in just as much shock as the two of them. And not the only only one in The Pacs class with my phone out.
    Around me I can hear BlackBerry keys clicking, the murmuring of my fellow classmates and Miss. Paclibar opening her laptop followed by the distinguished sound of the Windows login. Personifying the word oblivious.
    "I think he's cute!" Fred says from behind me.
    The argument between me and Jacinda overshadowed by the news that followed.
    I had ignored Toms last message explaining that Jacinda didn't have AP French for first period, but Art. Quickly jumping into their confused conversation and causing complete pandemonium as I told them what I learned in less than two minutes of my first day back at school.
In no time at all Jacinda had made her comeback.
I didn't even get a chance to tell her I had become Student Council President. Or, tell her that I would not be giving her any more of my money. Not that I needed it, bur after four years I had grown sick of it. It felt like a lifetime had passed since the 8th grade no one was more sick of Jace in this world than me.
How cute? My phone buzzes. Jerking me out of my reverie. Ms. Paclibar and I look at each other for a fleeting second over her Asus. I have a feeling she's on the Cereno website. She usually is.
Freds already in love. And EVERYBODY in the room knows it except for The Pac. Short brown hair, tipped with the Valentine 🌈, brown eyes, short but muscular build. I'm dtf even.
LOL!
ROFL 🤣!
Sounds hot!
Sounds like you two need to realize that he is Mothers son now. Tom points out.
Step-son! Tori and I both point out.
He's hot! Tori points out.
You haven't even met him yet lmao.
He sounds hot!!!! Tori points out.
    Ms. Paclibar clears her throat just as the bell rings.  I quickly check the Cereno folder on my phone, since sitting down in class I had already gotten 3 million comments and 8 million views. Pretty much the entire world was watching.
He is! Your gonna love him Tor 😚.