The Spider-Mandalorian

After a devastating battle that rattled the Multiverse, Peter Parker sports his new Mandalorian armor modeled after Din's and arrives in the Age of the Republic to meet up with Commander Bly and Aayla Secura. He stood and looked at them, Bly and his men aimed at him, "Stay where you are!" Peter pulled out his blasters and rifle, "I'm un armed. It's all good." He dropped his weapons as Aayla walked to him, "Lower your weapons." Bly and his men nodded and did as they were told. Peter put his weapons away as he looked at the 327th Star Corps and Master Aayla. "We need your help. Your universe is in danger." Aayla listened as Bly and his men stood with her. After Peter explained what happened she nodded as Bly saluted him, "We shall join you on this mission. Commander, prepare the men for immediate evac to our cruiser." Bly nodded, "Yes sir. C'mon brothers!" Everyone grabbed their things as they loaded up into their drop ships. Peter nodded as Aayla and him ran to one and took off. "How do we get to the universe you're referring to?" She asked, Peter looked at their cruiser, "I need to upgrade your ship for multi-versal travel. It shouldn't take long and then we need to get to the earth overrun with Unicron's forces."

After an hour on the Republic Cruiser, Peter finished the modifications as he ran to the bridge and started putting in the coordinates. "Everyone, buckle up." He pressed the button and the ship went into Warp. The Good guys finally gained some hope... For the Republic. Peter took his helmet off as Bly looked at him, "Sir? Are you okay." He nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine Commander. I just want to see my friends. ALIVE." Bly nodded, "You will sir. We'll win."