Lack of Faith

Nemesis Prime was alone on a moon base, fending off a horde of Arachnids and Terminators. He had been there since the team split up. He was almost taken out but the bugs started to run away as they heard breathing... Mechanical breathing. A lightsaber was hurled at them as it sliced a few. Nemesis gasped as he got up and saw him... The Dark Lord of the Sith: Darth Vader... Nemesis loaded his gun as he sighed. Vader nodded at him, "Optimus, Unicron, The Emperor, Megatron were wrong... We stand with you Nemesis." His army came in and blasted all the Terminators and Arachnids as Nemesis nodded at Vader, "Anakin?" Vader looked up at him and nodded, "Y-Yes... That is me." Nemesis nodded and gently placed his hand on Vader's shoulder, "Your grandson will be most pleased." Vader nodded as the two walked into the base and looked around. Nemesis looked around as his teleporter finally charged up. Vader activated some gears as it began making some decepticons and droids. Nemesis sighed as Vader ignited his saber, "Now then. The coordinates to the Unmaykr..." Nemesis smirked and shook his head as he activated his saber as he waited for Vader to strike him. Instead, the storm-troopers opened fire on him, Nemesis deflected most of the shots but couldn't stop them all. Vader jumped and almost sliced him but missed as Nemesis teleported away. He landed on the big Enterprise as he got up, "We need to move now!" Megatron ran over, "Nemesis! Treadshot! Converge-" Nemesis limp-ran to the bridge, "Converge on Optimus' coordinates! We need to save them!" Megatron took him to the Medbay, "YOU need to heal. We'll handle it." He ran to the bridge and nodded as he sat in the chair, "You heard Nemesis. Take us out!" Astrotrain nodded as they warped out.