One Shall Fall...

Team Prime made it into Unicron and came under heavy fire of the enemies within. So many Decepticons and Zaku units. Prime fired at them as Diana sliced them and broke them, "GO! We'll hold them off!" Optimus nodded and ran as everyone kept the cons busy. Skywarp blasted them and then kicked one into the ground. Mando blasted at a few demons as Rex and Fives helped him. Rey and Ben sliced down a con as Bee helped them and Ironhide smashed a Tyrant's head in.

Optimus got to Unicron's core and saw Galvatron, "Who are you?" He smirked, "The future. Your future Prime... I outlive you... And kill ALL your friends!" Optimus clenched his fists as Galvatron smirked, "Please you cannot-" Prime punched him, and then hit his jaw, followed by a kick to the side, "I will NOT let you happen!" He punched his face and then his gut as Galvatron tried to gain balance. Prime grabbed him and threw him at the wall but Galvatron hovered and tried to blast Prime. Optimus jumped and roundhouse kicked Galvatron's head as the Con went spinning and hit the ground. He tried to aim his canon but Prime kicked it away as he grabbed Galvatron and clenched his throat, "Y-You're not the P-Prime I knew..." Optimus glared at him, "That's because I've had enough... YOU have costed trillions of lives! Innocents! I WILL NOT HAVE IT ANYMORE!" He threw Galvatron out of Unicron as he looked back at the core and down to his chest, "The Last Hope... What is it?" The Matrix pulsated as it left and fled the universe. Everyone who saw it was confused but Unicron laughed, "There is no hope... You may have stopped us but will come back twice as-" He hunched over as he heard the Icon die, "NO!" Optimus saw it and nodded as he sighed, "But-" Before he could finish he heard footsteps behind him, he turned and gasped, "Amazing... The Last Hope of the multiverse-"

"Is us... and our creator Optimus." One being said as Prime rose a brow, "Primus? But how-?" One chuckled, "Our power together combined makes us the only thing in the multiverse to stop him and all evil here." One nodded, "As you will go on to say in your future, 'To combat such madness of Power, one needs Wisdom.'" Prime nodded, "As such, The Last Hope is-"