At Doom's End

The heroes reloaded their weapons as they saw so many demons. Doom Hunters, Fire Barons, Tyrants, Titans, and every other type of hell-spawn there was. Doomguy? He just loaded his machine gun and started blasting away at the demons. Peter looked at Bly as they nodded and blasted the other demons. Everyone joined in as Rico smirked, "This sure beats blasting arachnids!" Dizzy nodded as Soundblaster fought the Tyrants head on. Obi Wan sliced the Fire Barons in half and took their limbs off as well. Black Convoy transformed into his mammoth mode as he charged at a Doom Hunter and killed it. Doomslayer ran forward towards the Icon of Sin without anyone else. This was it. The final battle between good and evil. The Slayer can avenge his brothers... His friends... For Daisy... He charged forward, filled with rage and hatred for the demons... The Icon tried to rise again but the Slayer started tearing away at his skin. The Icon unleashed all of Hell's wrath and summoned every demon there was. Everyone gasped until Eva Unit Prime and Godzilla of Earth-I/D/W-2016 charged forth and took down several titans to help even the odds. And finally, a beacon of hope arrived... From days of long ago... From uncharted regions of the universe... Comes the Legend... The Legend of "VOLTRON! DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE!" Peter smiled as Voltron formed and summoned his Blazing Sword and sliced the hordes of titans to nothing! Everyone kept fighting as they slaughtered the hordes of Hell, "Just like the simulations aye Parker!" Bly shouted as he blasted at Incoming soldiers and imps. Peter smirked as he webbed up a Tyrant and threw it at a Gladiator and Doom Hunter, "Yes sir Commander!" He grabbed his blasters as he fired at a Pinky and killed it. Obi Wan sliced a possessed legion down as he turned and saw Doomslayer blasting the Icon's skin and trying to break him down. The Icon tried to swat the Slayer away but he just switched guns and kept it up. Finally, the Doomslayer jumped away and fired the Unmaykr at the Icon's head it destroyed the skin and revealed his brain. The Icon howled in despair and agony as the Slayer launched his meat-hook at the head of the beast and landed on it's brain. He grabbed his Crucible as he activated it. All the demons rushed to him but were too late. The Slayer stabbed it into the Icon's brain and broke the blade off the hilt as he kicked the blade deeper into the brain, "NOOOOOOO!" The Icon screamed as the Slayer ran and jumped down to the others, opening a portal back to the Fortress of Doom. The Demons died, they fell on earth and in hell. As soon as the heroes got the fortress, Doomguy reloaded all his guns and teleported back to earth when he saw Voltron, Eva Unit Prime and Godzilla back on the planet. He dashed to the base as he replenished his Crucible and stared at the battlefield, "RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT IS DONE!" He ran and killed any bad guys he could. The heroes helped him as they saw Unicron rise and starting to lose it.