Stark Contrast

Tony sat alone on the Venator as Wanda walked in, "Stark? Are you okay?" Tony shook his head, "Nope. Not even close." Wanda nodded, "Me niether..." She sat down and sighed heavily. Rex knocked on the wall, "May I come in?" Tony nodded, "Of course Captain." Rex nodded and sat across from them as he took his helmet off, "If I may be so bold, who was he? The man you all cry for?" Wanda looked at him, "My boyfriend. Peter Parker. Also known as Spider-Man." Rex nodded, "Wheeljack told us about him. But not enough for me to know exactly who he was. Continue please." He leaned forward and listened as Wanda talked about all the good things Peter did for her, the Avengers, and the team. Rex nodded at everything and chuckled here and there. "He sounds a lot like General Skywalker. First one to put his life on the line instead of his friends and troops. Peter must've been a brave man. He will always be remembered by you guys. But we cannot let his loss be in vain. He'd want you, me, Optimus, and everyone he knew here to keep fighting. Stop Unicron. And defeat the Icon of Sin. We have to pull together. Turn sadness into anger and focus it on the enemy. We're all mostly human. Similar hearts, similar blood. And if I know people who've lost loved ones to an enemy, that blood's boiling for a fight." Wanda nodded and smiled softly, "Thank you Captain." Rex nodded, "The name's Rex, so ya better get used to callin' me that sirs" Tony chuckled and nodded "Yes sir... Rex." Rex smiled and grabbed his helmet as he walked out. Tony rubbed Wanda's shoulder as she looked at him, "Let's go get those sons of bitches." She nodded as they walked to the bridge with Anakin and Rex as Fives tossed Mando a blaster rifle, "We're almost to Earth-Prime. Optimus is losing ground and fast, The Icon of Sin is about to rise from hell and we all might die." Mando checked his blasters as he nodded, "This is the way." The other troopers grabbed their guns as they all started to get to the gunships. Tony finished up his armor as he got it on and waited for them to arrive on Earth-Prime. "Time to Avenge... One last time..."