Duel of the Fates

Doomslayer charged with the heroes as they unleashed their arsenals on the Icon's core. Optimus ran to Unicron's spark as he opened his chest and fired the Matrix's power at the Spark. Unicron howled as he raised his arms and started the End. Everyone on all sides stopped except Diana. She ran to help Optimus, killing any and all demons who tried to stop her. She finally made it as she saw Optimus doing his job, Diana jumped and sliced several Demons in half. Optimus grunted, "Diana! Keep going! I have to stop them before the Anti-Monitor arrives!" She nodded as she kept at it. Anakin ran in and helped as he sliced the Demons with his Lightsaber. Optimus pulled the Matrix out of his chest and started opening it. The Anti-Monitor started to breach the universe as Unicron smirked, "It has begun..." Doomslayer saw it from a vision as he unloaded the Unmaykr into the heart of the Icon. Unicron roared as he looked to the sky and tried to reach the Anti-Monitor. "NO MORE!" Optimus shouted as he opened the Matrix and it severed Unicron's connection with the Icon. Doomslayer finished on his end as everyone continued moving and fighting. The Icon and Unicron fell to the ground but the Icon was forced to return to Hell. The Heroes within the beasts were returned to the ground as Optimus lied still, lifeless... A Transformer approached him and put the Matrix back into the Leader's chest. "Rest old friend... We will handle the fight." Grimlock spoke as he looked at the mysterious transformer, "What do we call you now?" The being's Visor pulsated Red as he looked at the hordes of evil and said: "Rock them like a Hurricane..." His voice was monotonic as he pressed a button on his shoulder, "Operation... Rock and Roll Destruction..."