One Shall Stand...

Unicron woke up and tried to help the Icon stay on the Earth but Eva Unit Prime socked him in the face and started fighting him. Prime's optics snapped open as he quickly healed and ran outside. He nodded as he ran through the battle. He stopped and glared at someone he noticed. Optimus saw his longtime rival Megatron... He stared at him as he walked towards him. Megatron jumped in the air with his own lightsaber. Anakin tried to get to Optimus but stopped when he saw Prime punch Megs back. Megatron tried to kick Prime and missed the first time, but then Optimus got knocked down on the second hit, Megatron smirked and went to grab Prime but the leader rolled out of the way and body slammed Megatron. Prime threw Megatron into a wall and it caved in. Megatron got up and growled at Optimus as Prime glared at him, "One shall stand! One shall fall..." Megatron dashed at Prime but the bot kicked Megs' face and then punched him over and over. Peter swung past as he fought a version of Norman Osborn, "Well hello Otto! Welcome to the end! Now how shall you die! With honor or fear!?" Peter dodged his pumpkin bombs, "At least I'd have the dignity of not wearing a man purse!" Norman gasped "You..." Peter smirked as he swung up and kicked Norman off his Glider. "That was for whatever bad shit you did!" He ran and headed for the 327th Star Corps as Bly smiled under the helmet. "Over here sir! We need to take out their bigger ships via drop-ships." Peter nodded, "I might know a way..." They snuck on to a ship as Bly flew it up. Another one flew up as Ben and Rey winked at Peter.

Megatron went flying into a ship as it blew up. Prime ran over and punched him again and then again, "HOW MANY!? How many more must die!? Till you give up on this pointless dream!?" Ahsoka and Rex finished fighting a battalion of droids and saw Optimus completely destroy Megatron. The Prime had enough, he kept fighting as he fractured and broke Megatron's armor. Shattered Glass Prime and Rodimus ran to him but Prime activated his energon axe and Optimus of Earth-2011-3 threw him a sword made of energon. Prime caught it and started fighting the two. He stabbed Rodimus in the shoulder and slashed Optimus' chest open. He jumped and kicked Megatron as he cut Rodimus' left optic and cut deep into Optimus' leg, "I have had ENOUGH! The heroes shall stand! And you will all FALL!" A bunch of the heroes saw Prime as he fought on. Prime sliced Rodimus' leg off and stabbed him with the sword. He turned to the evil Optimus as he glared at him. He jumped and rolled as he sliced off his arm. Optimus fell to his knees until Prime chopped one of them off. Optimus howled in agony as Prime punched through Megatron's chest, "Forgive me Primus..." He ripped out Megatron's spark as the leader fell down and gasped trying to reach for it. Prime dropped it and walked away as he started to run and finally transformed into his truck mode as he traveled towards Unicron. Megatron looked around as he put his spark back. He sighed as he shed a tear, "What have I done...?" Megatron from Shattered Glass walked up to Optimus as he dragged him away, "I want you to see your victory fall apart..."

Peter and Bly took over an Omega Doom as they set it to self-destruct. "Parker to Enterprise! Beam us out!" They were all beamed out and rushed to the bridge as Astrotrain nodded, "Good work everyone! Now it's Prime's turn" Rey walked up, "He's alive?" Ben smiled as Astrotrain nodded, "And driving straight for Unicron..." They looked at the monitor as they saw Optimus speeding through to Unicron, running over demons and crashing through drop-ships.