Ahsoka's Return

Ahsoka walked around a desolate battlefield as she sighed, "Too many lives lost... Why?" She heard metal banging and ran to it stealthily. She gasped as she pulled her lightsabers out and ignited them. Skywarp flinched "Help! Master Jedi! I need to get to my friends! Unicron's on the run and we have to stop him!" Ahsoka rose a brow and used the force as she lifted the gigantic part of a ship that was on his leg. Skywarp nodded "Thank you." He got up and limped towards some vehicles that were nearby, "I need a new mode" Ahsoka was still confused "So the visions I've had...of a giant planet eating others... they were-" Skywarp nodded "Yes. I was apart of a team that was meant to stop that from happening. We failed... But there's still hope! If we can find the Doomslayer and get him the Unmaykr, then Icon of Sin dies and Unicron will have to face Optimus head on!" He saw a jet and Ahsoka looked at him. She gently placed her hand on his leg and used the force. Ahsoka saw it all: Rex, Anakin, Optimus, the Enterprise. She gasped and nodded as she used the force to bring the jet to them. Skywarp smiled at her and then noticed the jet, "Hello old friend..." He scanned it and smirked as he transformed into his original F-15C Eagle Fighter Jet, "Get in Master." Ahsoka smirked and jumped in, "Can you take me to Master Skywalker?" Skywarp started the engines, "You read my mind..." She chuckled "I have a nack for that." He giggled and flew up into space as he started to warp to other universes and galaxies. "Okay. Earth-Prime. We get there and then...what?" Ahsoka rubbed her chin, "We'll think of something."