Soundwave: Superior

The heroes gained more ground as they were finally damaging enemy ranks. Optimus nodded as he fried at several Terminators, "They keep on coming! How?" Soundwave landed in front of him as he looked out at the hordes and pressed the button, "Lazerbeak, Ravage, Ratbat, Buzzsaw, Frenzy, Rumble: Eject! Operation: Destruction!" The minicons flew out and attacked, "Eject. Eject! EJEEEECT!" Soundwave grabbed his concussion blaster as he fired at some Cyberdemons and brought them down. Optimus rolled over and fired with Soundwave, "Good job old friend!" Soundwave nodded as he grabbed another blaster and started going towards Megatron himself. Prime gasped "Soundwave no!" Diana and Nemesis tried to get to him but there was just too many enemies. Soundwave didn't care. He used his speakers and blasters to take down evil Autobots, Decepticons, Demons, Stormtroopers and others. He saw the Folly of Megatron's Madness. He lost so many friends to it. And when he was face to face with his old friend, he started beating him with his bare hands. He threw Megatron into a ship, flew up to him and kicked him back down to the ground. He kept the pressure on him as he Unleashed his emotions. Megatron tried to fire his fusion canon but was kicked back towards his drop ship. He grabbed a spike and threw it as it impaled Soundwave through his side. The con grumbled but then dashed at Megatron. Optimus fired at more cons as he tried to make his way to Soundwave. Unicron arrived as he was trying to transform. "We need to stop him! Before the Icon awakens!" Diana shouted as Nemesis got his arm torn off "AAAAGH!" He grabbed his blaster and fried the cyber demon that tore his arm off. "ETA ON THE SLAYER?!"
"2 more hours! Hold the ground!" Cody shouted as he fired at some demons. Nemesis saw Soundwave and ran to him. Soundwave grabbed the spike and stabbed Megatron in the shoulder with it, "RAAAAGH! TRAITOR!" Soundwave jumped and roundhouse kicked Megatron, "You betrayed us all Megatron." Megatron snarled as he tried to punch Soundwave. Soundwave jumped back and shot at Megatron a few times. The leader snarled and dashed up to Soundwave and stabbed him in the spark with Hook's saber. Rumble was helping Rex and Fives but he and Frenzy fell to their knees as they held their chests. "Echo! Get these two back!" Nemesis went flying towards them as he jumped up and saw Soundwave "NOOO! SOUNDWAVE!" Optimus punched Megatron back as he retreated. Prime yanked the saber out of his chest as he ran to the Medbay. Gamora and Data tried to get the medical supplies ready. Soundwave held his hand up as Prime held it, "S-Soundwave: Sup-perior... Meg-Megatron...: Inferior..." Optimus nodded "Yes you are old friend." Soundwave turned his head to his minicons, "Goodbye old friends..." They all nodded as his visor faded and his colors faded to black and white. "No! SOUNDWAVE!!" Rumble shouted as Ratbat and Lazerbeak hung their heads. Frenzy held his head as he broke down with Buzzsaw. Soundwave was gone... Nemesis fell to his knees as he sighed heavily.