Holding the Line

On an Unknown earth, the Heroes are outnumbered. Decepticons and Evil Autobots flank them as Terminators, Xenomorphs, Arachnids, Demons and Stormtroopers suppress fire on to the good guys. Optimus Prime grabs his blaster and fires at them all as he tries to defend his friends. The Yamato arrived and tried to fire and take down as many enemy targets as it could. Several warriors were beamed down as Bumblebee kills a decepticon seeker and kicks his head at another one, "Optimus! We're not damaging them at all! They just keep coming!" Prime nodded and grabbed a decepticon as he slammed him into the ground and blew his face off, "We need to hold the line! Bee fall back and make sure the others are safe! Diana, on me! We're drawing their fire!" She nodded and flew next to Prime as they brought down several bots and cons. Ironhide protected some of the heroes as Roadbuster helped out. Bruce dragged Tony inside as Magnus drove out with some strong bots in his trailer. They jumped out and transformed as they fired at the horde of metallic xenomorphs coming in. Magnus fired his shoulder missiles as he ran to Optimus and Diana. The three fought through and jumped away from an explosion as Prime took out a Hunter Killer. Diana sliced through several Barons and Paradooms as she growled at them. Magnus crushed several Terminators as he blasted incoming arachnids, "We're losing ground!" Prime fired more until he got a call, "We got more incoming! Unicron is coming here!" Diana gasped as Magnus nodded "We fend them off until everyone's here!" Prime nodded, "Good thinking brother!" They took more out as Megatron smirked and watched from a distance. Mirage was helping everyone on the Yamato, "We need to hold our position! Fire everything!"