Charge

Godzilla roared as every ship arrived. The Defiant, Enterprise D, the Millennium Falcon, The Wreckers, Clone Unit 99, Sky Lynx, The Original Enterprise, the Gotengo, The human Yamato, Omega Supreme, Fortress Maximus, Metroplex, Scorpinok, Rodan, Mothra, the Roughnecks, the Battlestar Galactica, The Teen Titans, Every Dinobot ever from everywhere, and all the combiners every made. Wolverine ran with the X-Men as Godzilla followed behind with every version of him ever made and his titanic army. Scorpinok transformed as he crawled with them, Metroplex fired at the star destroyers as Commander Adama smirked, "Target the ships and Unicron. Fire the BFG 10,000s. Battlestar to Enterprise come in Picard." Jean-Luc smiled and answered, "Picard to fleet and Battlestar. Fire all photon torpedoes and BFG 10,000s. Mirage, Wildstar, Avatar. Fire your wave motion guns at Unicron!" Everyone fired and attacked as Unicron backed up and shielded himself. The hordes of Unicron, Apakolips, and the Empire all charged forth but were quickly met with the Army of Godzilla's that started to destroy everything. Aragorn sliced a hell knight as Logan jumped and stabbed it's head over and over until it died. Metroplex body slammed a Trypticon as Samurai Jack and Captain America ran alongside Mando and Bumblebee. The four fought off as many decepticons and Stormtroopers they could. Fives rolled in as he blasted some with them. A Duke Nukem ran and shot at Megatron until he blew him up. "What is this?" Optimus walked up, "It's an uprising... Against evil..." Black Convoy hovered and flew at Prime as he punched him back and kicked him as they fought in the sky. Obi Wan jumped and sliced at Vader, "Whoever you are. You are no Skywalker." Vader lashed at him in anger but to no effect. The Bad Batch fired at some Barons and Hell Knights as Batman ran in and kicked and punched several Imps and stormtroopers. The Wreckers drove in and transformed as they helped take down Menasor. "Let's rock!" Springer shouted as they blasted at incoming Hunter Killers. Thor and Storm flew up and merged their lightning as they fried and destroyed several star destroyers and Cyberdemons. Thundercracker rocketed in as he and Maverick blew up enemy dropships and supplies. Rodan joined them as he spun and destroyed several TIE fighter squadrons with Mothra and Skyfire's help. Finn smiled as he and Masterchief laid waste to the Terminators and Borg. Arcee ran over and blasted them with Johnny Rico and Dizzy Flores, "C'MON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Rico shouted as Rotorstorm transformed and fired at the borg. Optimus Primal flew over and blasted at several giant Terminators, "HAH! Eat Slag and die!" just then, the Dinobots ran over and started eating the armies of Paradooms and Stormtroopers. "This is awful! They're ruining EVERYTHING!" Megatron shouted as he glared at the battlefield.