Nothing but Blue Skies do I See

Diana woke up in a room. She had no clothes on but was covered by the blankets. Bruce sat up and looked at her. They both remembered everything. Optimus, Unicron, Godzilla, The Icon of Sin, the Death of the Last Prime, Jean-Luc, The Doomslayer, All of It. They both nodded as they got dressed. Diana looked out the window and sniffled as Bruce gently hugged her, "I'm so sorry Diana..." She cried softly, "He was like a brother to me... Young but old, wise yet seeking a second thought... I want them back. All of them. Wally, Wanda, Victor, Nemesis, Peter... Optimus..." Bruce nodded as he teared up, "Me too." They stood there for a minute and then they left for their jobs.

Diana walked into her office, "Morning everyone." She spoke as everyone clapped for her. She faked a smile and looked around "What's the meaning of this?" Etta walked to her, "You don't remember? You and the other leaguers helped the Avengers and Autobots take down King Ghidorah." Diana's eyes widened as she grabbed Etta's shoulders, "Which Autobots? Was Optimus there?!" Etta nodded nervously and chuckled, "Of course! He got there first and led the charge!" Diana smiled "Where!" Etta rose a brow "You don't remember?" She looked at her phone and saw the Ark's location as she nodded "Take the week off everyone!" She ran to her car and smiled until Bruce ran to her, "Diana! We um... We have a sorta problem. You and I are married. Also the heroes-" She nodded "Get in the car! We're gonna see them-" Soon enough Wanda ran up to them with Din Djarnin, "What am I doing on this planet?" Din asked as Wanda smiled, "Peter and I have a date tomorrow! We did it!" Diana smiled and hugged them as Din hugged her back. They got into Din's ship as Peter sat there, "Why is everyone excited? We saw each other yesterday? WE SAW EACH OTHER YESTERDAY! I'M BACK FROM THE PAST!" Peter smiled as Diana hugged him and Bruce patted his head. Din flew the ship to the Ark as Ratchet, Hot Rod, Springer, Arcee and Ironhide ran out to them. Hot Rod smiled and hugged Peter and Wanda, Springer fist-bumped Bruce, and Magnus saluted Din. Arcee smiled as Diana looked at her. Tears were forming in the Amazon's eyes as Ironhide nodded, "He's in the medbay. Waitin' on you ma'am." Diana ran in at full speed as the others dove out of her way. Wheeljack turned to her and smiled as he ran to the medbay and let her in. Diana's smile faded as she saw Optimus unconscious. She shook her head, "Optimus? Brother? Talk to me. Please." She teared up again as she had her hand on his cheek. His armor was dinged up but not too badly. Optimus opened his optics. He looked at her and immediately sat up and hugged her. Diana hugged him as tightly as she could as Optimus sighed heavily, "You live!" She nodded and looked up at him and smiled "The Matrix?" Prime looked down and nodded, "The Power of the Primes merged our earth's together." The others walked in as Wanda flew and hugged Optimus. Hot Rod followed and Din patted his arm, "Good to see ya old timer." Optimus nodded and stood up, "The feeling is mutual old friends." Bee walked up and smiled as Prime quickly hugged him, "Bumblebee! Old friend!"

After everyone calmed down, Optimus walked outside with Diana and was stopped by Megatron. "Optimus." Prime nodded as Megatron stepped aside "I have two men that wish to speak with you..." Shockwave and Soundwave walked up as Megatron walked away and stood at the lake. The two hugged Optimus as he hugged them back "Good to see you two." Shockwave nodded "The feeling is very logical Optimus." Soundwave pulled away from the hug, "Megatron wishes to do something he'd never do." The leader approached as he threw his cannon down. "I wish to end our war. I have finally seen the error of my ways, and for that: I surrender. We all do." The rest of the cons walked up and all knelt down and surrendered. Optimus nodded as Magnus put Megatron into stasis cuffs. "Take care of them Soundwave. All of them." Soundwave nodded as Magnus took Megatron to a ship. It was a bittersweet moment as Optimus sighed. Peter looked up and gasped, "Look!" Everyone looked up as Skywarp, Astrotrain, Rodan, the Millennium Falcon, and Black Convoy flew in and landed. Convoy ran to them as Skywarp transformed and hugged Wheeljack. Astrotrain opened his cargo hold as some familiar clones ran out and Anakin ran over with Padmé and Rex, "Hey! This was weird! I saw a bot named Impactor help us out on a mission!" Anakin smiled as he saw everyone there. He immediately hugged everyone as Rex saluted Prime. Peter knelt before Padmé, "Your majesty!" She giggled and held her hand out to him "Senator actually." Peter nodded and gently shook her hand "It's an honor." Padmé chuckled as Diana walked over and the two shook hands, "Ambassador Diana Prince. Anakin told me about you. Such an honor to meet you." Diana smiled and nodded, "The honor is mine Senator." Convoy hugged Optimus as the two nodded and chuckled. Skywarp shook Ratchet's hand. The falcon landed as Mando walked over, Kara, Rey and Ben walked out as Anakin walked to them and smiled "Well, guess the timeline doesn't matter?" They giggled as Optimus walked over "The Matrix demanded that the Skywalkers be united as one." Ben smiled and hugged Anakin as Padmé hugged Rey. "Welcome to the family." Rey nodded as Fives walked over with his fellow clones as they saluted Ben, "General Solo. We stand with you. 501st is ready." Rex got a call as it was Palpatine, Rey went for her lightsaber as Mando grabbed his blaster. "Execute order 66..." Rex looked at the hologram and back at Anakin and the others. Him and Fives smirked, "Nah. I don't think so Palps." He shut it down and smiled "Remember when we had the headaches?" Peter walked over with Wanda, "The microchips must've deactivated when you were traveling with them." Fives nodded, "Brilliant deduction Parker. You would make an excellent captain or even Arc Trooper." Peter smiled and nodded. Soundwave walked over, "The other possibility is the fact that sometimes you traveled to different time periods of other earths. Such as those two." He pointed at Ben and Rey as they looked down, "We have to leave?" Ben asked as Optimus knelt down, "To the future. We will see each other again, I am sure of it." Anakin nodded, "Me and everyone else have some words with Palpatine. We're gonna bring him to justice. But he can complete ONE part of his plan." He pointed to Rey as she hugged him "Thank you." Anakin hugged her back, "We'll see you again. I promise." She nodded as Ben hugged him and Padmé, "See you all soon." They nodded as Astrotrain transformed, "Only enough for two trips. The future and back." Ben nodded and waved to everyone with Rey. Peter ran over and hugged them as they cried.

The two left as everyone else stayed. Soundwave got changed into Soundblaster as he came back out, "We need to split up and fight all injustices." Skywarp nodded, "I'm going with Rex and Ahsoka Tano. I work best with her." Soundblaster nodded as Skywarp transformed and flew up to Anakin's Venator. Prime looked at Anakin, "We'll protect Padmé. Go save the galaxy." Anakin smiled and nodded as he kissed her cheek, "Ironhide, Protect her." Ironhide loaded his blasters, "Roger that, chief." He ran to the dropship as Rex ran with him and Fives as they took off. Prime smiled as he went inside and the titans flew and swam back home. Prime was stopped as Peter pointed, "Optimus. You have a visitor..." He smiled as Prime turned around and saw Elita-1. She walked up to him and cupped his cheeks as she looked into his optics, "I want to see my Sparkmate's face..." He folded his mask away as she smiled softly and caressed his face, "Hello my love." He smiled softly, "Hi Elita..." She kissed him as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Soundblaster played Prime's favorite song. "Never saw the sun... Shining so bright... Never saw things..." Elita interrupted Optimus as she smiled, "Going so right... Noticing the days hurrying by..." Everyone smiled at them as Soundblaster nodded his head to the music. Courtney walked up to him as she smiled softly, "Hey big guy." He waved as she stood on his shoulder, "You and I are gonna be great pals." He nodded, "That sounds nice. Pal." They smiled as Prime and Elita embraced each other and smiled softly while dancing to the music.