Highway to Hell

Optimus of Earth-2011-3 fought off some cons and demons until he saw G1 Prime racing through the battle. His chest beamed as his body changed back into his old one. He nodded and transformed as he rolled out towards Prime. Ironhide and Ratchet saw him as they transformed and followed behind him. Peter kicked a stormtrooper back as Bly got on a speeder-bike, "Sir! Look!" Peter ran over after being beamed down and nodded, "Follow them Commander!" He shot a web and tried swinging with them. Diana and Black Canary brought down a Decepticon as they saw everyone helping Prime. Diana smiled, "Brother." She flew towards him as Dinah jumped on to Wreck-Gar, "It's the end of the line line line! Do run runny run RUN!" He transformed and revved the engine as Dinah smirked, "I could get used to these guys!" They rolled out as Doomslayer ran and jumped on to Prime's roof. "Break off! Half of you go with the Slayer and finish off the Icon of Sin! The rest of you! Follow me!" The teams split up as they converged on the two entities. Prime transformed and ran towards Unicron as Diana ran with him, "Ready brother?" Optimus nodded and grabbed his canon, "Always ready to save the Universe!" Meanwhile, Doomslayer ran ahead of everyone else as he jumped into the portal to hell. They stopped until Peter smirked and grabbed some blasters, "RIP AND TEAR!" He jumped down with him as Rico smirked and looked at Dizzy, "Ladies first?" She nodded and smirked, "WOOO!" She jumped as Rico, Bly, Obi Wan, Black Convoy, Soundblaster, Optimus 2011-3, his autobots and Amuro followed them into hell.