Flight of Bumblebee

The war was heating up as Bumblebee held the line with the others, "Optimus! I got a message from a Mandalorian! Multiple hero ships inbound! We just need to hold out!" Prime nodded and kicked a seeker back and blasted him, "Just the news we needed!" Bee nodded and grabbed a Soundwave as he blasted his head off and threw his body aside. Bee scanned a vehicle and nodded at Optimus, "Go get 'em Bee." Bee ran to the edge of the base and jumped as he transformed into an X-Wing fighter. He started blasting other ships and bugs down as he scanned for any incoming main villains they needed to worry about. Diana looked up and turned to Optimus, "Diana! Move up! We need to take the lines back!" Diana flew over and sliced some Terminators as Poe Dameron flew in and over to Bee "Let's kick ass buddy!" Bee fired missiles at some TIEs "Yeehaw!" Poe smirked as he did some stunts and took out Hunter-Killers. Magnus drove over and transformed as he blasted several cons and bots down, "There's too many still!" Prime punched one and then blasted more "Keep firing! We have to hold it here! NOW!" They jumped back as Megatron fired at them. More Paradooms started appearing until some star destroyers and Arks started getting shot at, "What is happening?!" Megatron gasped, "Traitor..."