The Only Thing They Fear Is Him

In the distant future... The heroes were overrun... The Demonic Invasion had begun... Everyone was running as Optimus Primal flew up and tried to help Iron Man, "There's too many of them!" Wonder Woman sliced one Imp's head off, "What do we-?" A portal opened as the demons screamed and tired to run away. A Tyrant gasped as it roared in fear as the Doomslayer loaded his gun and smirked. He dashed over and blasted the beast's head off. A revenant tried to fire it's missiles but the Slayer jumped up and stabbed it through the back and it blew up. He landed and grabbed a plasma rifle as he fired at a Doom Hunter and destroyed it's force field. He threw a grenade as he shot at it's treads and disabled the Hunter. He ran over and kicked hit as he tackled it and crushed it's skull. He looked up and smirked as The Icon of Sin tried to run away with the demons. The Heroes knelt before the Slayer as they shouted, "KAR EN TUK!" The Slayer nodded as he jumped and ran with them towards the Icon. The demons regretfully charged forth as the slayer tore a mancubus in half with his chainsaw, fired his RPG at a Tyrant and blew it's head off, stabbed an Imp and shot a hole into a Baron of Hell, and used his Meat-Hook to launch forth at a Pain Elemental and tore it's eye out causing it to explode. He glared at the Icon as he ran and activated his Crucible. He slaughtered a Gladiator, decapitated a Doom Hunter, split a Tyrant in half, and dashed to a Marauder as he broke his shield and decapitated him. He nodded at his work as he ran at the Icon. He crawled up a building and jumped off of it as he fired the BFG at the Icon and his army. It roared in fear as the Slayer roared back, "RIP AND TEAR!"

Optimus Prime woke up from the vision and smiled as he rubbed his arm and walked out of his quarters. "The future is in good hands..."