𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆 & 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚

Author

" Tomorrow is my first day at the new college here."

Good night diary,

Y/n <3

The girl finished writing her journal for the day as she did her night routine and slid understand her warm covers, letting the darkness take over her as she fell into a deep slumber.

The chilly winds roam around the busy city of New York as people returned home from work, closing their shops, restaurants, and bakeries.......

New York a.K.a a city that never sleeps. It was midnight, but still, the roads were flooded with expensive cars. The girl didn't know what was in her tomorrow, she just knew that she was transferred to a new university but there was someone else too. Waiting for her .He didn't know what she looked like. He didn't know that if she was-

beautiful or ugly

Nice or mean

Decent or slutty

None...

He was eager to meet her, see her, and most importantly change her. He thought over and over why did her father be so worried for her. Why did he turn up to him?

What was so special about her?

This made him even more curious. Aside from changing her, he had to also focus on her studies, her achievements, and her prizes. He remembered how shocked he was when during his encounter with her father he was told that she was a genius.

"Straight A student with IQ of 148 "

" She is really beautiful and innocent "

Hearing all the information about her, he thinks

She's interesting. But little does he knows what will she turn his life into once she knows he's her teacher.

" She made all her teachers' lives hell, she pulled sick pranks onto them... They were so fed up that they were about to resign but after million apologies they didn't ."

She made teachers' lives a living hell.
It almost sounded untrue to him but he will know you because he is her teacher.Now , how will she make his life a living hell?

He chuckled as he lay on his bed, looking out his window were sitting a blanket of stars in the huge sky

" Lin Y/n"