11

Author

He smirked back which make her smirk drop.

'Bad girl hmm' he thought.

Don't worry you'll get a good punishment too ' he smiled as he tried to control his smirk.

' so no one 's gonna answer who did right ,... hmm for homework everyone has to write a 30 page essay , two long stories, complete all 10 assignments , 1 big project and 10 experiments. ' he said his eyes never left hers and the entire class screamed.

'Silence' he said as he shushed everyone down. 'The homework should be in my office , by tomorrow morning, Am I clear?' He said.

'Yes sir ' everyone said.

'Start working on your homeworks I can ask , anyone of you to come and teach in place of me so everyone revise thoroughly ' he said then he left the class for cleaning himself.

'This is how he punishes me ' she thought because it was no big deal for her ,she complete 5 Big books in a day and knows all the words in oxford dictionary word by word. She loves studying this homework is just a speck of dust for her.

Standing up from her seat she went out of the class towards the art room. She needs to make a few drawings and sketches for her final assignment. She knocked twice on the door before entering the classroom.

'Good morning, Ms.Bong 'she said as she did a 90 degree bow .

', morning dear , are you here to complete your drawings. ?' She asked and she nodded.

_

' I'm done 'she said as she stood up .

'Let me see' Ms. Bong said as she saw her paintings and sketches.

'Your hands really have magic , dear well done you get 100 marks in arts education.' She said with a smile.

'Thank you ma'am ' she said and stood up .

' you should perhaps go to to the Music room for your final evaluations and tests.' She suggested.

' yes ma'am ' she said was about to leave the room when she said.

'Thank you ma'am , have a nice day ' 'you too dear ' Ms.Bong said.

_

'Hello anyone here ' she said as she walked in the room .

'No one is here so maybe I should warm up my vocals for the test ' she said as she sat down near the piano table. Without her knowledge the broadcasting mic was ON . For warming up she sang 'Scars to your beautiful ' by Alessia Cara .

She just wants to be beautiful

She goes unnoticed, she knows no limits
She craves attention, she praises an image
She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor

Oh, she don't see the light that's shining
Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain and cut her woes away
'Cause cover girls don't cry after their face is made

But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful

Oh-oh, oh-oh

And you don't have to change a thing, yhe world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful

She has dreams to be an envy, so she's starving
You know, covergirls eat nothing
She says beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything
What's a little bit of hunger?
I could go a little while longer, she fades away
She don't see her perfect, she don't understand she's worth it
Or that beauty goes deeper than the surface
Oh, oh
So to all the girls that's hurting
Let me be your mirror, help you see a little bit clearer
The light that shines within

There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart

No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful
Oh-oh, oh-oh
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful

.

_

She finished singing as she took a deep breath. She froze.
She heard claps a lot of claps.
Turning around she saw all teachers with big smile on their faces as if they found a prize they have been looking for.

She gave off a small smile as stood up and bowed, they cheered as the dance and music teacher stepped out.

'You're selected , dear ' she said and smiled.
Y/n stood confused.
Selected? Me? For what?

'For the 20th Annual day of xxx university. ' she said and hugged her and she hugged back.

_

'Congratulations Ms. Lin ' he said while she scoffed and walked forward.

'I have something for you Y/n ' he said as she stopped and looked at him.

'What ' her eyes spoke.

He brought out her diary and waved it in the air.

'This ' he said as she ran towards him about to snatch the diary from his hands but he lift it up in the air, making her jump try to catch it.

' give it back, it doesn't belong to you '. She said as she stomped her foot on the ground, pouting like a 5 year old, whose candy is taken away from them

' you want this.... Mhhh give me a kiss and you can have it ' he said smirking which made her more angry.

'. Cut the bullshit and give it Park' she said

' how bout a ........No ' he said .

' I want to save my kiss for my lover not you ' she said

' I am waiting ' he said the diary still held up in the air.

Sighing in defeat she came closer as her lips are about to make contact with his cheek, he hugs her.

Staying a few minutes in that position, they broke the hug as he gave her the diary.

'I can't force you to kiss me, I know. But please remember this My love for you was real the entire time. I love you the way you are. I was telling your father for his satisfaction that you are changing . '
He said as walked away leaving her guilty.

He walked just a few miles forward when she came in front of him, she took a deep breath as

she pulled his collar smashing her lips on his..........