𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌

Lin Y/n

Mr. Park. 

What the fuck is he doing here? Wait he looks angry and relieved at the same time?

His gaze is intense and he is looking at me with a stern look. I don't do something wrong on my first day.  He opened the door of the cafe, making the bell ring, and came straight towards my table. His eyes didn't leave mine nor did his deep breaths stop.

 "Ms. Lin, "He said breathing heavily

Why does he have to say my name Like that? Huh.

"Mr. Park," I said offering him a glass of water which he gladly took and gulped down in one go as if he hadn't drunk water in many days.

"Ms. Lin" He called out. Again

"Calm down, take a deep breath, sit" I almost ordered him but he just stared at me.

"Sit," I said getting impatient, this guy can't listen to me for once can he? Hmm.

Finally, he did. It was a table for two and he was sitting right in front of me. The waitress from before brought my order and asked him if wanted to have anything but he declined.

She wished a 'enjoy your food' to me and left leaving me alone with him.

"What are you doing here Ms. Lin? "He calmly questioned me but I completely ignored his presence.

 " I am asking you something Ms. Lin"He tried to be calm as possible because now I was testing his limits.

"I think I quite remember telling you that the name's Y/n, it isn't that difficult is it?  " I asked still focusing on eating my pasta.

"What are you doing here Y/n ?"He finally asked

 "None of your fucking business "I replied in my cold voice

   "It is my business "He mumbled

"How so ?"

"You are skipping classes aren't you, " He asked as a smirk played on his lips.

"That fucking bastard Jackson told you didn't he? "I asked raising my eyebrow.

" Language Y/n second of all it doesn't matter who told me, what matters is your skipping my classes and that 's not acceptable ma'am," He said pulling up his index finger in the last past motioning that it was complete. No.

"I am not skipping classes," I said confidently.

 "How can I believe you ?"He asked

"Did I ask you to believe me ?" I said completely annoyed now. what the fuck does he want? Can't he let me live in peace?

"What exactly are you doing here Y/N?"He asked in a dark tone resting his elbows on the table and leaning in towards me, making shivers go down my spine.

"I came here for lunch nothing else and I have no plans on skipping classes because I never did" I mumbled the last part looking down

gosh, now I am feeling scared of him.

"You do know that there's a cafeteria on the college campus right? "He asked his eyes still glued on me.

 "Well everyone was staring at me and I felt annoyed so I came here," I said finally looking up at him.

 "Next time tell me wherever you will go, don't just walk out like that, understand ?"He said leaning back on his chair.

Understand.

What does he think of me as his dog or maid?  I scoffed

" why, do I look like a dog to you or something, huh ?" I asked raising my voice

There is no way that I am listening to him

"Don't raise your voice at me, I am your teacher and you have to listen to whatever I say " He said looking at me dead in the eye.

"I don't get fucking paid to listen to you, nor will I ever listen to you, get that through your fucking mind," I said as I got up from my chair paid for my food, and left the cafe, with him trailing behind me.

"Y/n stop," He said in a commanding tone, while I just rolled my eyes and walked further.

"Y/n," he said again while I completely ignored him.

"This is the last warning, stop," He said but me being myself walked even further.

Suddenly he came in front of me, his eyes fuming with anger while I just smirked. He took a deep breath and the next thing he did made me shocked. He fucking picked me up and threw me over his shoulder making me gasp.

 "What the fuck are you doing put me down ?"I said hitting him on the back. he ignored me like I was nothing.

"HEY, ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF, OR SOMETHING PUT ME DOWN NOW?" I said

He finally put me down as we were near the building. Now I was fuming in anger.

"Who gave you the right to touch me huh? What do u think of yourself, just because you're my teacher doesn't mean you can do whatever you want" I said my eyes fired up.

"Ms. Lin, I can do whatever you want. no one can stop me. I didn't touch you on purpose you made me do it" He said smirking widely.

"What are you trying to do Park ?" I questioned without giving him respect my hands on my waist.

"Give me respect Ms. Lin, "He said getting angry.

"You aren't worth my respect Park," I said and walked inside the building.

The rest of the day went as usual. I annoyed him and gave him no respect. the class was filled with woah s and wows due to my excellent answers. I even warned Jackson not to come near me. I never skipped classes because I never did miss my lessons.

The classes ended as I went out of the building and saw my driver waiting for me and my limousine door opened for me, everyone stared at me as I stepped inside my car.

These people are so fucking annoying, I just want to scoop their eyes out. I looked at the figure sitting opposite me, his legs crossed above the other. My eyes went wide.

What the fuck is he doing here?

Mr.Park ?