𝐒𝐈𝐗 |

Author

She was speechless.

Words couldn't come up her throat as if they're stuck right there.

She had just one question in her mind

'What the fuck is he doing here ?'

She looked towards him who was already looking at her smirking. Oh, how she wished she could slap that off his face.

"Well hello there Ms.Lin," He said with the same smirk.

"What the fuck are you doing here? " She asked straightforwardly starting to get impatient.

"Easy there Ms. Lin, I have my reasons to be here," He said in a calm voice.

" Any may I ask what are the fucking reasons of yours to be here sitting inside my car ?"She asked in complete annoyance.

 "Well you see this in the last year of your college and there are a few topics which you have missed at the starting of the year so I have to tutor you for them Ms.Lin "He explained but she wasn't fully convinced.

Topics missed?  Tutor? Whatever Just get over it Lin she thought to herself

But then her mind clicked.

"Even if you have to tutor me, doesn't mean you have to be here. I mean there are extra classes and stuff so yeah " She said as tried to be reasonable.

"Ms.Lin the exams are coming ahead and those extra classes that you are talking about are actually doubt-clearing sessions, so I suggest you please keep quiet and let me do my work "He said which made sense to her and she kept quiet.

" Madam, shall we start up for a home ? "Her driver asked

 " I wanna pay a visit to Times Square News company so we must head there before going home "She said and her driver nodded.

"TimesSquare News Company that's one of the biggest News companies in New York what are we going there ?"Jimin asked

 " None of your fucking business, "She said when her driver suddenly interrupted

"Madam," He said signaling her to tell him the reason. She rolled her eyes and then looked at him.

 "I am going there to express my gratitude for their wishes. And You are not going with me and my driver is. You'll wait here "She said and took out her phone and was playing with it.