8

Author
The doors of the plane opened as she stepped out and took a deep breath ,home she thought as she trudged down the flight of stairs only to be welcomed by a bone crushing hug by her brother .'welcome home ,chipmunk' he brother said .

He stepped out of the plane too, watching her hug another guy he suddenly felt burning up ,his expression changed as soon as their gaze landed on him and he walked down and bowed towards the unfamiliar boy.

'Park Jimin?' He asked him offering a handshake which he accepted and nodded.

'Lin kaituo ' he said and Jimin felt dumb.. Why didn't he realise before, they were siblings and they practically have the same eyes and smiles.

'Chipmunk ,sit in the car , I want to talk with him for a moment ' he told his sister , she nodded obediently and sat in the black Mercedes.

'Your the guy that our dad gave the so called task 'to change her ' right? ' he said and both of them chuckled.

' as far as you can see , i have made no progress ' he replied jokingly.

' you like my sister , don't you ?' He questioned smirking.

'Umm err-no........ well what can I hide from you , your her brother so yeah kind off'he said as his cheeks turned pink abit.

' I know that because I saw your expression when we were hugging you were practically a burning fire ball of jealousy bro ' he said and grinned.

' you knew she was gonna come ?' He asked her brother.

' Yes.,because when she was in Seoul everyday before college , she visited mom and then started her day and I knew that she was willing to miss her classes today because today no matter what happens she must talk to mom as to let out all the negative thoughts or secrets to tell her '
he said and then walked towards the black Mercedes with Jimin trailing behind.

_

Lin Y/N

I changed my clothes . Letting my hair lose with earrings and a light shade of lip balm for my lips, I wore my heels and walked downstairs.

I saw him....

He might have drank water that's why he was wiping the corner of his lips. He felt my pair of eyes on him, turning around he caught me staring at him as I immediately looked away trying to focus on something else.

He came towards me, I stood still where I was standing and looked at me from head to toe .

'You look great Y/n ' he called me by me name, it's weird he usually calls me 'Ms. Lin 'which I don't quite like but ok just let it slide because I know he won't listen.

I nodded my head as I checked him from head to toe.
Damn luna was correct he is hot and sexy af but okay let's not think about this right now.

We heard faint footsteps recording from the stairs with each step the person took the faint turned louder and louder. I turned and saw my brother fixing his black tie as he came down.

He was kind of struggling with it so I went forward to fix it for him which he gladly let me. I felt him burning holes in my back as I fixed the tie then moved back.

' Gorgeous ' my brother complimented me like always and I smiled.

'Let's go chipmunk, we don't wanna be late and I know you hog mom for a long time so yeah, come on ' my brother patted my back as walked towards the main door.

I saw him standing behind he didn't move and inch but gestured me to walk and we walked out him behind me with his hand on my back.

_

We stepped out of her car and towards a flower shop.

My flower shop.

Yes I have a flower shop because I love flowers. When I was five,. It was the first time when I saw my mom gardening with Kai and when I turned seven I started gardening too.

I made this flower shop in 10th grade. I made it with Kai, because he loved gardening too.

'𝕃𝕚𝕟 𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡 '

My brother opened the door for me and we walked in. My eyes wandered around the shop as I looked for her...........
I found her cleaning some flower vases on the billing counter.

'Aunt Shirley ' I called out for and her attention came towards me.
She stared at me for a minute then her eyes went wide as she ran towards me and I did too.

'Oh my Y/n how have you been dear ' she said as she hugged me tightly scared to let go.

Just like mom

' I have been fine, how are you and Big bang? ' I asked and she chuckled.

'. I am great and big Bang, just don't ask me all he does is lick and sniff my feet all the time. 'She said and whistled.

A dog ran and came towards her and she lightly screamed as he came and rubbed his fur on her legs. I bend down towards his level and patted it's back .

Big Bang is actually our family dog. We got it when I was 10. He is a Siberian Husky with blue eyes and soft fur. We had to leave him with aunt Shirley because my brother was busy with his dance studio and I had to study hard .

As he recognized me he jumped on me making me almost about to fall back but I didn't two arms held my waist and my back rested on a hard chest.
It was him.

He patted Big Bang 's head and scratched him behind the neck, which was typical doggy spot. And big bang sat on our laps.
We sat really close and I felt him smell my hair.

' is he your boyfriend, Y/n ' aunt Shirley said making is separate and big bang to go towards him circling his body around his legs as he took a whiff of his scent.

'Umm no aunt, he's my teacher who just came to accompany me ' I said trying to change the subject.

' eyy - chipmunk are you done selecting flowers.? '. Kai interrupted our conversation.

'Almost ' I replied as. I scanned each and every flower and picked up two bouquets of white Lillie's

Mom loves Lillie's.

I gave one to him as I paid for the flowers which aunt said not to but I insisted. I turned towards him grabbing his hand,. I ran with him to Kai who was already in the car.

_

I placed the flowers as I sat on my knees and bend body to hug the tombstone. My brother came behind me as he knelt down keeping the flowers I felt his hand slip on my back as we hugged the tombstone together.

'. Hi mumma ' we greeted together. '. I miss you ' we both said in unison.
' I came to meet you because I know that you were waiting for me to come ' I said as my fingers trailed the smooth texture of the grave.

Kai talked for a few minutes so did I and we finally got up. Our attention turned towards jimin who stood still and came towards us. I and Kai sat in the car patiently waiting for him.

Author
He kept the flowers beside hers and his. He stared at the tombstone taking a deep breath as he began speaking.

'I....... ' he began as he chuckled but then finally gathered the courage and spoke.

'I'm in love with your daughter and I came to asked for your permission Mrs. Lin . ............Your daughter is really intelligent and hardworking I assume you already know that since you did me a big favour giving birth to her and taking care for her. I promise Mom that I will love her, cherish her and spoil her as much as I can because I know that she deserves more than the best, I rest assure that I will never, let her and make her realise the truth.

It's a promise from me to you, Mom ' .....