13

Author

She was shook , he was really good at surprises. She turned around and he stood smiling gesturing her to sit .

'You prepared all of this 'she asked .

'Took a bit help from dad , rest of it myself '.he said.

' you're really good at surprises ' she complimented.

'Just for my love ' he said and they began eating.

_

After eating started talking and sipping their wine side by side.

" I read your diary but I want to know about you , I mean tell me what really happened "he asked and she chuckled.

' Ok , so I am Y/n , 19 this year , having a really loving , caring and supportive brother. Cheater father and a sexy boyfriend name Park Jimin ' she said and they chuckled.

' hmm , I like the boyfriend part , but what about cheater dad ' he asked .

' it's long story so ummm.... it was years ago when like I was in 8th grade almost in ninth. Me and Kai had returned from school, like always I topped the class and Kai was proud of me. I was really happy so I went straight to mom and dad 's room to show them my answer sheets .

' They were proud of me , they told me to freshen up , I was walking towards my room,accidentally Tripped all sheets fell from my hands , some went near their bed room I picked them up , heard mom yelling at dad that he was cheating on her , I couldn't listen to more , ran towards my room.

' It was evening when I was studying in room I went towards the window to close it because of strong air , saw mom and dad , a car blew up mom , she suicided because she couldn't take it anymore .... the end ' I sighed as I gulped down all wine at once.

'Hey hey stop drinking you might get drunk ' he said taking the glass from her.

'Let me get drunk, let me forget all my pains. ' I said as I was about to pull the glass towards he pulled it back.

'Hey ' I said as I got up from my chair going towards him. Trying to take the glass from his hand I fell on his lap.

'No let's keep the glass here and talk to each other ' he said as he kept the glass away from me.

'To be honest, I really think everyday that why.. Why did dad cheat on Mom, didn't they have a love marriage, didn't they love each other a lot. But then my mind clicks in this world everything is about Money and lust, that's why ' I said my face in his neck.

'I really want to go back in the past and change but I can't. Because what's done is done ' I said a tear escaped my eyes.

' jiminah I really miss my dad, '
I said as another tear did.

'Please don't leave me jiminah ' I said as my eyes closed and I slept in his embrace.

_

PARK JIMIN

I carried her back to my car and put on her seat belt.
She wants to go back too.

I drove her home and kept glancing at her, a few times making sure that was OK.

Few minutes later ...

I got out from the car, going towards her said before picking her up, I covered her with my jacket so she doesn't catch cold.

I picked her up and went towards her house, ringing the door Bell, a maid opened the door and looked a bit shock.

'I am her boyfriend, she is just sleeping, let me take her to her room, ' I said and she guided me the way.

'I am her boyfriend,  she is just sleeping, let me take her to her room, ' I said and she guided me the way

Her room is nice. I mean she lives in a penthouse of course it will have view of the city.

I gently layed her on the bed, tucking her in covering her with her blanket.

'I promise I will fix your relationship with your dad, and I promise that I will never ever leave you '

I leaned in and gave her a long kiss on the forehead, before getting up and leaving her room.

' when she wakes up give her headache painkillers,? ' I said and she nodded and smiled.

'I didn't know that Young miss had a boyfriend? ' she asked looking confused.

'We started dating today ' I said and smiled.

'Oh, No wonder she was so happy when she came home, she squealing all the way ' she said making me chuckle.

' Young miss never had a boyfriend, she always kept her head in her books, but today she was so happy, it's been years since we saw her be so excited.' she said with a smile.

' oh it's late maybe I should go home ' I said and she escorted me outside.

_

Next Day...

' Yo ung Miss please wake up or you'll be late for college ' the maid took the covers off her as she sat up.

' holy shit ' she said as she clutched her head.

'Here you go miss ' the maid handed her a pill and a glass of water.

Taking the pill and water she sat on her bed resting her head against the headboard.
She squinted her eyes as she opened them.

Where am I ? She thought as she looked around . She was in her room in her bed.

She looked down , her clothes were changed and she had a jacket around her shoulders.
She was wrapped in his scent.

' Lauren, how am I home, who changed my clothes? ' she asked and Lauren chuckled.

'Young miss your boyfriend brought you home, you were sleeping he tucked you in bed, and wrapped his jacket around you , he even told me to give you painkillers first thing in the morning so you don't have headache.' She explained and I turned red due to embarrassment.

'My clothes ? ' I asked.

'I changed them ,. So you could comfortably sleep ' she said.

' thanks Lauren' I said as I got up from my bed.

' I'll prepare your breakfast, showers ready, please come down stairs ' she said and left the room.

_

' all done ' I said as I applied my cheery lip gloss.
Today I went for something simple.

Black knee- ripped jeans , lose white shirt tucked in with, Jimin 's denim jacket which was a bit big for me but was really comfortable.

I have no plans on returning his jacket. Never. Loose hair combed backwards . I took my bag as I went down stairs.

_

'Bye Young Miss, have a nice day. ' she waved at me.

' bye Lauren ' I said as I stepped in my limousine as a smile appeared on my face.

'Morning baby '