14

Author

"I am afraid, Park you won't be able to change me nor my attitude"

" Trust me sweetheart I will change you ".

'What's with the nicknames? ' she said as she kept the books back.

They were currently in the library she had to return some books, while he accompanied her.

It was psychology class but Ms. Kim was absent, so there was no substitute just a free period.

'You were talking so much different when you were drunk '. He mumbled.

'What did I talk about? What happened when I was drunk? ' she asked him.

'A lot happened baby ' he seductively said.

With the speed of light she pinned him against the shelves.

'Jimin honestly tell me what happened ' she was a bit panicked while he was simply smirking.

His hand sneaked around her waist in Swift movement she was pinned against the shelves. Faces real close.

'Nothing happened, you cried a bit missing your dad and slept, I brought you home that's it 'he whispered in her ear making her body relax.

'I'll never take advantage of you in any situation, mark my words ' he said staring deep into her soul.

'For the fact, that I will change you, I 'll change you by force or by pressure even if means that I have to kidnap you cause baby....

You're mine ' he said leaning in more close as their nose touched.

Her eyes went on his lips same with him, staring at each other's lips and then back into the eyes they kissed.

Just as his tongue was about to slide in to devour her...

'Love is in the air ~' someone said making them freeze.
They looked at each other blinking their eyes twice before their attention turned towards the voice.

It was Ms. Jung. The librarian Y/n had helped on the first day.

'Ms. Jung' they said at the same time.
'Don't worry you guys make a great couple ' she said smiling.

Y/n was red due to embarrassment. While Jimin was starting to sweat.

'I know you guys love each other, I am I can tell from your behaviour' she said and they looked at each other still not convinced.

' I am sorry Ms. Jung ' Y/n said doing a 90 degree bow with jimin.

' it's Ok, and I don't mind my library being a love spot but be careful, I support your relationship ' she said and walked away.

' let's continue what we were doing ' he said as he got closer.

'Mr. Park ' she said playfully hitting his chest.

'Oh come on, the women practically said she doesn't mind us being, lovely dovely ' he said stealing a peck from her. While she just glared at him.

_

' OK 5 , 6 , 7 and 8 ' The dance teacher said as they practiced the step.

'Like that... Yeah Perfect ' she exclaimed as performed the step perfectly.

'Take a break, guys you deserve it ' she as went away.

' Man, I am tired ' Jackson said sitting on the ground as he drank a bottle of water.

' Me, too ' leanord said as he dramatically layed on the ground beside him.

' Einstein, how do you dance so perfectly , you've nailed the chore since you saw it ' Jackson said looking at the girl who was simply stretching.

'Who am I ? ' she asked still stretching.

'Einstein ' leanord replied.

'Aside from that 'she asked.

' we don't know ' they said shaking their heads.

' I am t-' a voice cut her off.

'She's my sister ' they heard.

Her eyes went wide as she saw her older brother enter the dance studio.

'KAI-SHIII' she exclaimed as she practically jumped on him tacking him the hug on the ground.

' chipmunk!?! ' he said as he was on the ground hugging his sister.

'Wait... YOU GUYS ARE SIBLINGS?!?! ' Jackson said rubbing his eyes again and again.

' Of course dumbass don't you know it's Lin Y/n and Lin Kai-tuo ' kai said getting up from the ground.

'You're the owner of 1million dance studio , that's why you're sister nailed the chore' leanord said finally understanding.

' Yeah, he taught me how to dance ' Y/n said as she looked at her brother.

'Your here to monitor us right? 'She asked.

'Yes, of course ' he said.

' Kai - hyung!! ' Jimin said as he entered the room.

' Brother -in law ' kai said as he ran to JIMIN giving him a bro hug.

' BROTHER-IN LAW' Jackson said looking at leanord who was frozen on the ground. .

Y/n was twice as shock trying to process what he said then turned towards Jackson and leanord.

'Can you give us a moment ' she said motioning them to leave the room.

' Sure ' Jackson said grabbing leanord 's leg pulling him out of the room, because he was unable to get up. As they left she turned her brother who simply talking with Jimin.

'What is wrong with you? ' she screamed grabbing their attention.

'Brother-in law ? ' she asked.

'Come on chipmunk, I know you guys are dating' Kai Said as he thought it was casual to say that.

'We are in school, oppa . Today the old librarian caught us kissing in the library ' she said.

' I am pretty sure , wouldn't mind because you guys practically looked like a married couple ' he said looking at Jimin who was smirking in his thoughts.

'Mrs.Park Jimin Y/n ' he thought his cheeks went red , because of thinking dirty thoughts.

'Hey snap out , Pervert ' Kai said bringing him back to reality.

'I know what you're thinking ' he said smirking with Jimin.

'You guys are unbelievable ' she said.

_

'Apart from your strokes , try to add few details in the painting , it will look better ' the art teacher advices the students as they nodded and continued their painting .

'You called me Mr. Lee ' Y/n said as she entered the art classroom.

' Yes , Y/n come here dear ' Mr.Lee said as he sat on her teacher 's desk.

'What did you wanted to ask me ?' She said as she sat on one of the chairs.

'Well , we have an art exhibition this weekend and I hoping that you can allow me to keep your paintings in display because they hold different arts and sceneries ' he asked.

'Of course , sir . I would be really happy if you put my paintings on display. ' she said as she smiled.

' thank you dear , but there is one thing I need help with ' he said and I nodded for him to proceed.

' Considering all of your drawings , I want you to make one more art which should be a big canvas and which holds a meaning ' he said and she thought for a moment and asked him .

'Is there any certain topic , for the art? ' she asked hoping for an answer.

'Deep and emotional '

_

Walking in the hallways her phone suddenly vibrated signaling that she received a message. Taking out her phone she received an unknown message

' meet me at xxx cafe , right now ' send just now