17

Author
Lauren packed some of her clothes as she sat in front of mirror , combing her hair and applying her cherry lipgloss. She is going back . Home .

To get answeres. To know the truth. Because He doesn't know the truth either.

'Go back home, talk things out , solve it ' was all he said.

'All packed , young Miss ' Lauren said breaking her chain of thoughts.

_

'Please call me , when you reach there , young miss' Lauren said , she hugged her and escorted her .

'Take care ren ' she said and smiled.

' you too . Young miss' she said as she closed the car door

'Young master is informed by your arrival, he has sent a private jet ' driver said.

'Thank you driver sir ' she said as she sat back and checked her phone.

Calling Kai -shii

-hey chipmunk

-Kai did you tell him that I am coming

- I was about to.

-don't I want to go to his office and meet him on my own .

-why chip

-just don't please ok , I want to solve things on my own and it's been a long time since I walked in that building.

-ok as you wish I 'll pick you up

-fine .

-take care chip , i'mma waiting.

-I am coming , you too .

-bye Y/n

-bye Kai -shii.

Kai rarely called her Y/n wherever they were it was only chipmunk. He called Y/n when he knew she was going through tough times. He had already returned Seoul the day after her birthday. He has his own company to take care off . As she kept her phone down closing her eyes his face appeared in front of her.

They hadn't talked to each other since yesterday afternoon. They both needed space. She was bit worried how he was , what he would be doing right now but she knows he's fine and is also thinking about her.

Without thinking twice she called him just to hear his voice which could give her ease. Ringing twice he picked as she just stayed silent . She wants to hear him

-baby

-* no response *

-Y/n I know you wanted to hear me , that's why you called right ?

-mhmm

-I can't come to Seoul with you but I am seeing you off on your private jet .

-please don't

-why ? Don't you want to see me

-I ...... if you see me off without coming with me , I will awfully miss , you I don't want that because then I 'll feel lonely. It's better if you don't come .

-No , I don't care if you terribly miss me or not , I wanna see you and I am coming. Just wait.

-but , Jimin I-

Call hang up

'Fuck ' she cursed under her breath grabbing the driver 's attention.

'Anything wrong ma'am ?' He asked .