15

Author
She headed towards the unknown cafe which was a bit far from town . She searched a bit more and found that it had recently opened and was famous for its muffins.

Why would anyone want to meet at cafe which is famous for muffins?.

Considering it came from an unknown number maybe the person wanted to meet her or tell her something important her intuitions spoke.

As jimin had gone home early with her brother saying that they had some important work.
Both of them are weird and acted strange but they ran off completely leaving her alone .

' we're here ma'am ' the driver as he opened the car door for her.

Getting of the car she told him to go home and that she will call him to pick her up of needed.

The car drove away as she turned around and took a look at the cafe, their windows are covered with shades so it's hard to see inside.

She slowly walked as she opened the door only to be greeted by darkness . No light not even a candle or lamp just darkness.

She walked inside carefully minding her steps, trying her best not to bump into anything.

'Hello ' she called out.

'Anyone here ' she said.

When suddenly....

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/n!!! ' some voices screamed

The lights turned ON as she saw her brother and a few classmates from school standing there.

She was surprised for a moment . As she walked forward confetti fell on her and a few flowers.

' happy birthday baby ' she heard his voice. She turned and her eyes watered a bit.
He was standing holding a cake in his hands.

The cake looked awfully delicious delicious. She looked him who was smiling at her.
He brought the cake in front of her.

'Make a wish, blow the candles baby ' he said.

Closing her eyes she made a wish

'thank you God for bringing him in my life, thank you for making our paths cross, for calling us in Destiny I wish to spend the rest of my life with him '

Opening her eyes she slowly blew the candle, cutting the cake as she took out a piece , giving it to her brother who was about to feed her but rubbed the cake on her cheeks.

'Kai-shii' she exclaimed feeling the cold yet sweet desert on her cheeks.

'Sorry but you look so cute, happy birthday chipmunk ' he said and pulled her in a hug.

The few classmates which were invited were actually -Jackson, Lilly, luna and leanord.

'Happy birthday girl ' luna and Lilly said and they did a group hug.