16

Author
Time flies like a plane, as it was finally the end of school. Everyone stood up from their seats , bowing to him leaving the classroom while she sat still on her seat.

Jackson passed by her apologizing for the hundredth time pissing her off, because she told it was fine.

But inside she was panicking.

'Without talking, touching or kissing... Him and me in the same room for 1 hour?.... How am I suppose to win the bet 'she thought.

_

The class was silent as a grave because it was just her, he was in the teachers room brining his belongings while she sat in the room alone. Just he really and her thoughts.

Thinking of ways to win the bet , a thought came across her mind.
'He won't know if I ditch detention right?, he's probably going to take ten minutes or so to come here '

Smirking to herself she stood up from her seat taking her bag , she twisted the knob of the door looking at the class, imagining his face sitting alone in the class. When suddenly she walked forward bumped in someone.

Feeling a hard rock chest she was on the ground rubbing her head.

'Trying to escape detention I see, Ms. Lin ' it was him.
She mentally cursed at herself for not leaving before. Now she's stuck with him.

'No matter what happens, you have to win the bet Lin ' she thought to herself. Before getting up dusting her clothes.

'Tsk. I was just going to the restroom ' she said and walked past him towards the door . She was pulled back by her bag in front of him.

'Hey ' she said as she released her bag from his grip.

' with your bag ' he questioned his eyes darting at her bag.

'Girl stuff' she replied.

'Get back to your seat now ' he said and she glared at him .

'Sit down ' he said . Sighing in defeat she went back to her seat , keeping her bag on the seat behind her she played with her phone .

Suddenly her phone was snatched from her hands, making her immediately scream.

'GIVE M-' he cut her off.

'No phones allowed in detention, take it from me after detention ' he said and went back and sat on his chair.

She was burning holes on his back and he could feel them but he ignored them , as he sat down they were staring at each other in the eye.

None blinked. Now that he attention was only on him she realized that he wasn't wearing his tie anymore, first three buttons of bis shirt were undone his hair was mess.

He got up from his chair, taking his coat off rolling his sleeves up.
Sitting back down his legs were crossed while he smirked at her.

She understood what he was trying to do. Exposing his body so that she could lose the bet.
She smirked back as she swiped her hair at one side giving full view of her neck.

Then lifting her legs up, resting them on the table as she bit her lip. Both of them were competitive. But at the same time their desires awfully increased .

He stared at her lips while she stared at his exposed chest. She tapped her nails on the desk as she looked at the time.

Half an hour was still left. She sighed to herself.

'You're doing great Lin, keep up the pace and you'll win ' she thought.

'Why don't we solve some questions, to pass the time Ms. Lin' he said and she smirked.

'Of course ' she and got up from her seat going towards the whiteboard , on which he started to write the questions.

_

Memorising the formulas in her mind, she solved the questions with full concentration but what she didn't realize was she was being mentally stripped by his eyes.

He was sitting on his chair his eyes on her legs. He didn't even realize when she finishes the questions and was caught eyeing her.

'Done checking me out? ' she asked while he gulped and looked at her in the eye.

'Go back to your seat ' he said and she sat on his desk crossing her legs.

'Mhmmm, much better ' she said as she was having a better look at him closely the reason she sat on the desk was that she just wanted to keep her eyes on his abs.

_

'Want to get a better look at my abs,? ' he asked and she shamelessly nodded.

'Yeah , that's why I'm sitting on this desk ' she admitted not feeling any shame.

'Lap. Now ' he said and she was stunned.
'What ' was all tht left her mouth

'Do I have to repeat myself, baby' ' he said darkly and she quickly stood up sitting on his lap.

She sat and his hands wrapped around her waist.. This is what she wanted .

His embrace is her home.

'Isn't this against the bet ? ' she asked her face buried in his chest.

'I admit my defeat '.he said.

'What? ...Why?' she asked.

'Staying away from you for 24 hrs is impossible and I have decided........ I won't force you anymore. 'He said making her look at him

'I am not going to say that you're wrong or your misunderstood.
I am just going to say that you're a bit far from the truth ' he simply said and she frowned.

He took jos phone from the desk as he brought it in front of her face and the phone unlocked which surprised her.

'Isn't it your phone? ' she asked.

'Yeah but the password is your face and my fingerprint. '. He said.

' listen to this ' he said and she obliged.

'Please bring my precious gem back, I miss her. I promises her mom that I will take care of her.
.......

She suffers depression and anxiety, she thinks that I don't know but I know.

....

She is innocent, intelligent and really beautiful.
........

She's your responsibility jimin please stay with her every minute every second.
........
Please make her realise the truth, please cherish and love her. '

She recognized the voice in a flash.

It's her dad.

'I recored it in case, if I thought that I would need it ' he explained.

'He was literally begging on his knees, he loves you and misses you '

She was silent then she spoke.

'What's the truth ? '

|19|