19

Author

She jumped off her bed wide eyed . He stood there his hair was wet , sticking on his forehead and only in a towel around his waist his torso on full view giving her the access to see his abs .he was smirking setting his phone down on the night stand.

Her eyes were fixed on his abs not moving an inch . He opened his arms for her too come . A smile on his face . She ran into his embrace wrapping her arms around his neck sniffing his neck taking in the intoxicating smell.

'Miss me that much ? ' he asked amused by her actions.

'A lot ' she mumbled just enough for him to hear.

' Your dad called me here , I wanted to surprise you that's why he suggested you to spend some time with your Brother till the time I reach here ' he said.

' thank you Jiminah ' she said looking up at him smiling .

' for opening my eyes telling me the truth, I know thanks is not enough but thank you ' she said giving off a pure smile to him .

' most welcome ' he said and pecked her lips. She grinned at she caught his lips in her as they moved their lips in sync , their bodies pressed as his hands went to the hem of her coat helping her dicard it to the floor.

Without breaking the kiss he stepped forward as she stepped back they moved towards the bed she slowly fell on it with him on top . They broke the kiss taking heavy breaths before joining their lips again as they rolled over hands intertwined she slipped her tongue in tasting his mouth as if her life depended on it .

Their heated moment was broken with a soft knock on the door . He groaned making her chuckle.'let me check ' she said as she got up from only to be falling back on his because the slippery floor. An 'ahh' left her mouth as her hair was everywhere. He groaned but held her tight.

His hand slowly swept her hair off him as he felt tickles . 'Sorry ' she muttered as she got up back with his help . 'I'll change ' he said and went towards the bathroom.

She went towards the door just to find her brother smirking.

'Did you like the surprise?' He asked eyebrows wiggling in process.

'I liked it very much now go , I wanna sleep ' she said pushing him away.

'Condoms?' He asked her face turned red and screamed

'KAI!!!!!'

_

She came back to her room as she chased her brother out , she brought a water bottle as she went to the kitchen on the way . Walking in she saw him sleeping on her bed . He wore sweatpants and no top . She stared his muscled arms before taking a blanket and covering him with it so he wouldn't feel cold.

Changing her clothes and doing her routine she turned the lights off and crawled into the bed near him and stared at him for a moment . She slowly touched his soft hair caressing it and leaning in kissing his forehead as she whispered

'Goodnight Jimin , I love you ' slowly leaning back still looking at his face her eye lids got heavier as she slept soundly.

_

Next day ...

'Thank you Mr. Lee' Y/n happily said as she hung up the call and squealed.

Her morning wasn't the best start as went the maids came to wake her up , they were extremely shocked to see Y/n wrapped up in Jimin 's arms sleeping soundly. The couple woke up by giggles and whispers and they were extremely embarrassed.

' You look happy , what 'a the good news ?' Jimin asked as he came from the bathroom.

' remember I told you about the exhibition, where all my drawings will be ?' She asked .

'Mhm what about it ?' He asked.

'The exhibition was a hit and my drawings are going for the famous art auction in New York ' she said jumping around the room.

'That great love , Congratulations ' he wished and she hugged him .

' thank you ' she said grinning like a child as he hugged her back .

_

'Congratulations gem ' Mr. Lin said.

'Dad you know about it ?' She asked

' yeah your school called me up , congratulated me ' he said smiling.

'Thanks dad ' she said and hugged her father and then continued having breakfast

_

'We are going to Hongdae street ' he said as they stepped out of the car .

'Why are we going there ?' She asked .

' we have to go back to New York soon and hongdae street , is a very famous street. I have always wanted to go there that's why , lets call it a date ' he said as he grabbed her hand and they started walking.

Few hours later...

The couple was terribly tired as they had gone through the entire hongdae street. They went to play archery , tangerine orchids to collect some tangerines , rollar skating and trampoline world . They were on their way to grab dinner and then home .

' Hongdae street is really nice , I had a lot of fun ' she said as they walked arms linked .

' I told you , my parents went for their date over here ' he said as they walked towards a restaurant.

' really? Their date would have been pretty fun ' she said as they stepped inside a restaurant.

' this restaurant is one of the oldest restaurants of hongdae and the food here is yum ' he said as they got a table and looked through the menu.

' the entire restaurant is empty we are the only ones sitting here ' she said as looked around the restaurant amazed . The restaurant gave off an aura for a date spot for lovers and had multiple couple pictures on a clipboard on one of the walls.

' it's my dad 's restaurant , he bought it because he loved the place so much . he gifted the restaurant to mom on their first anniversary ' he said and her eyes went wide .

' wow , your dad sounds to be a romantic man ' she said and chuckled at the last past as they ate In silence feeding each other and enjoying the food.

_

' Y/n I have something to tell you ' he said as they stopped walking.

They were walking in the small garden of the restaurant which had a small fountain in the middle as it was dark the place was lit up by lamps kept in distance which was a romantic spot for couples confessing their love .

' hmm' she hummed as she looked at him .

' I love you and I have a gift for you ' he said and brought a small box out of his pocket opening it was a beautiful ring inside which had 'J' carved in its diamond.

' this is not a proposal ring , its promise ring ' he said as he slid it on her ring finger.

' it's a beautiful Jimin ' she said as she admired the ring.on her finger her eyes got a bit tearful.

' this promise ring represents my love to you as I will change it once I propose you after you graduate ' he said as she covered her mouth in shock . He pulled her in for a hug and kissed her cheek.

'This ring also says that you're the only girl I want to marry and that you're mine ' he said as he cupped her cheek softly kissing her .

'Mine ' he purred into her ear softly biting it.

'Yours '