20

Author
Two weeks later..

The girl ran along the hallways, towards the bulletin board where results of the final term . Her hands were clutching the sleeves of her top. Indicting she was nervous.

She was hoping for a good result because she had worked hard . He helped her side by side . Encouraging her, clearing her doubts and cheering for her.

A huge smile craved upon her lips. As she screamed in happiness .

Lin Y/n : 100% in all courses
.first place in all ranks.

Cliking a picture of the result , forwarding it to her dad and brother. She went back to class in hopes of finding him.

_

The class had a few students who were congratulating each other.
She walked as everyone crowded around her, wishing her, with handshake and hugs .

Her gaze met luna 's who had a huge smile on her face.
'Congo girl ' she said pulling the girl into a bone crushing hug.

'You too lun! Have you seen jimin by any chance? ' she asked.

' probably in his office, he was helping the principal with some stuff ' she said.

She nodded and left the class running towards his office. She wanted to thank him, hug him, and kiss him .

With exams on the trail, she spent sleepless nights studying. They weren't able to meet up due to their hectic schedules.

She studied for what God knows how many countless hours and he was busy preparing papers and sheets.

She knocked twice before entering just to see , him not there. When suddenly the door closed grabbing her attention, she saw him a huge smile on her face.

As she jumped on him hugging him. He chuckled hugging her back. He was really happy. He had got his things planned.
A big surprise for her.

'Congratulations Ms. Lin ' he teasing said.

'It's Y/n for you and thank you ' she said grinning.

_.

'Mr. Park here is hosting a party tonight for all soon graduates. ' the principal annouced.

'Party what for? ' Jackson asked.

'Well Mr. Park is the one and Only heir of park corporations, he is the next CEO, so he's giving a party for his last day ' principal explained.

_

'Can you help me pack all my stuff ' he asked her who was busy drinking milk shake.

'Yeah sure ' she said getting up picking an empty box putting all his belongings.

What she didn't notice was that he sat down on his leather chair, observing her Putting all the stuff.

He just wants to stare at her. Forever. He stared at the ring resting on her ring finger. His mark she's his. He 'll change it soon real soon.

The original ring is designed by his mom. He's already told his parents about her . And they were happy .

He sat straight his elbows resting on the table. His face cupped in his hand he had an intense gaze on her. She was humming ligt music.

'Jimin where sh-' she stopped as she looked at him who's gaze was glued to her legs.

' jimin ' she said walking close to him. His chair changed its position as he looked at her.

' why are looking at my legs? ' she asked.

'Because they seductive ' he muttered.

'What? ' she asked bending over.