12

Author
She smashed her soft lips on his juicy ones which caught him off but he immediately kissed back wrapping his arms around her waist , pulling her even close until their bodies pressed against each other's .

He bit her lower lip making her moan in pain , giving him the access to slide his tongue in exploring every inch of her mouth.

Gasping for air she broke the kiss as their forehead leaned against each other's, staring at each other deeply .

'I...... ' she began but he connected their lips again pulling her in another passionate kiss as she leaned back making her body tilt but he held her in place, and continued to kiss her.

Both of them knew very well that the kiss they shared wasn't lust, not even one bit.
It was love. Just love.

Breaking the kiss for the second time both of them were breathing heavily.
Not of able to break eye contact they said at the same time.

' I love you'
'I love you '

Then chuckled . He pulled her in for a hug as she hugged him back, sniffing his scent making him chuckle. He picked her up as he swirled her in the air making her squeal.

'Today is the best day of my life' she said looking at her.
'Why? ' he asked.
'Because I found my first love....' she said.
'And last ' he finished her sentence as they walked back hand -in hand towards the building.

_

' Please hand in your project reports ' he said as everyone stood up one by one keeping their reports and sitting back on their seats.

'That's all for today class dismissed' everyone started packing their stuff, some already out of the class bowing at him then leaving. She was last one to leave and before she could step out of the class he pulled her back by waist locking the door.

'Where are you going ........love? ' he said and she blushed.
'You're blushing 'he teased more making her hod her face in his neck.
'Stop it ' she said playfully hit his chest.
'How bout...... No' he said as he held her waist picking her up making her sit on his desk, standing between her legs.

'Now this is a sight I have always imagined since the moment I saw you ..... Sitting on my desk, me standing between your legs while we devour each other's lips. ' he said as he pulled her in a kiss.

She giggled but kissed him back as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

_

'Let me drive you, home 'he said as he locked the class and they walked out of school.
'They saw the limousine waiting , and the driver who stood still waiting for her to come. She motioned him that Jimin will drive her home, he nodded and drove off.

They sat in the car but he suddenly leaned in towards her ,making her breath hitch. They were so close ,nose almost touching but suddenly

*click*

She looked down and saw his hands on her seatbelt. She breathed out and sighed in relief.

'Don't worry ,I won't touch you without your permission,love'he said and smiled.He leaned back but she hugged him.He hugged her back . He heard a soft sniff.

'Thank you ' she said voice almost cracking .'For what?' 'Everything.thank you ' she said.

He cupped her face and pecked her forehead,wiping her tears . 'I don't wanna see tears in your eyes never ' then they drove off.

_

'Thank you for driving me home Park 'she said as he walked her to her door.

' a thank you is not enough for me , love 'he said and smirked.