𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑| 𝑺𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆

Park Jimin

"Well hello Professor Park" Everyone chuckled

What? Does she know me? does know about my task? What do I do now?

"Professor Park" She called out for me.

Does she really have to say my name like that?

"Professor." She knocked on my chest with her hand

Her touch- oh god

Wait .What is wrong with me?

I snapped back out of my thoughts as my eyes met hers.

"Are you alright?" She asked and I just nodded.

She held out her hand to shake, but I gripped it and hugged her. Might have caught her off guard. I felt her body press against mine. After a few seconds, I felt her wrap her hands around me as well. I smelt her hair, it was so refreshing and her perfume is captivating.

I let go of her as I felt the air get tense. She looked at me and gave me a small smile.

Beautiful or ugly

Gorgeous

Decent or slutty

Decent

Nice or mean

Nice ...... I guess

" This way please," I said as made way for her to walk. 

But she didn't move. she turned around and went towards Ms. Bong, one the oldest and most hardworking teachers, giving her a bouquet. Ms.Bong accepted the flowers and gave a small smile.

"You are the one who truly deserves these flowers, not me. I am just intelligent but you are hardworking" She said and walked inside the class.

All the students became quiet as she entered and went in front of the class standing, she scanned the entire class before leaning back and resting her hands on my table, she sighed deeply and then spoke

"Lin Y/N. No need to take care of me, I would appreciate it if you guys don't come near me, I like to stay alone"

Everyone stared at me and then at each other. She went to the middle of the class, and sat down at a desk that was empty. Why isn't she carrying her schedule?