^6^

Jeonghan's POV
-------------------------
I cant go on a date with Jisoo because Mark said that he want to go shopping with me after the school so we are now at the mall picking clothes.

(he is not Mark from nct,just pretend that he is not ok😊)

I know what you are thinking and you guess it right that mark is my other boyfriend. We started dating when my other friend introduced me to him. He is nice and kinda cute tho and then I started falling inlove with him. One day he confess to me and I said that i like him too. I know I cheated on Jisoo but I love them both and I cant choose who will I stay with.

~time skips,2 months later~
(I'm sorry because Im kinda lazy but I will make sure to keep this story beautiful)

So I keep hanging out with Mark for the past few weeks and I didn't talk that much to Jisoo because I just dont have time. But somehow,I miss hanging out with him too and there is something Jisoo has that Mark doesn't.

I mean Jisoo is more sweeter that Mark because Jisoo loves kisses and hugs than Mark but I think I love Mark more because we been hanging out together for the past 2 months and it makes me happy.

-----------------------------------------
Well its a short update for Jeonghan side and I think later I will update on Joshua's side too so please read my story until the end and please vote for it. Thankiesss everyone~

Also,STREAM MY MY!!!!!
STREAM MY MY EVERYONE
that's all thank you again