^9^

Jihoon's POV
--------------------
My friends and I are here now in the amusement park except Joshua-hyung,Jeonghan-hyung cause we didn't invite him and Seokmin.

But when we waited for Seokmin and Shua-hyung,I saw Jeonghan-hyung coming to us with a boy in his side. 'So this is the boy that Seokmin told' I thought. Yes we know that Jeonghan-hyung is cheating on his boyfriend and I think Shua-hyung knows it because he is not super dumb like Seokmin and Soonyoung.

We decided going to the amusement park so that Jisoo-hyung will not be so stress about his relationship along with his projects because he is a graduating student. But why is Jeonghan-hyung here? The heck who said that to him.

"Hey guys,I'm with my FRIEND. His name is Mark" he said but I didn't pay attention to that. Like what the fuck,why is that bitch here. I hope Shua-hyung will be ok if he arrive.

After a minute when Jeonghan arrive,we saw Seokmin and Joshua-hyung and I expect that because they are in the same village.

  -------------------
| Chan's POV |
  -------------------
Yes I am the one who invited Jeonghan-hyung. I just tried to invite him and I didn't thought that he will show up today because he didn't reply anything to me but I miss seeing my parents together.(Chan is talking about Joshua and Jeonghan but they are not the real parents of Chan in the story. They just take care of Chan like their own child.)

But when I saw that he is with another boy,I smelled something is wrong becauss when they came,the feeling became so heavy,it feels like a tension is growing but I keep smilling. I hope Jihoon-hyung is not angry about this because when there is a feeling like this,he keep swearing inside his head.

  ------------------
| Jisoo's POV |
  ------------------

When Seokmin and I arrived in ths entrance of the amusement park I saw someone who I miss the most. I run to him and hug him. I was about to kiss him but he refuse.

"I miss you Hannie,why are you ignoring my calls and text? I love so much" I ask him even though I know what is the real reason."Yeah,I miss you too,I'm just busy" he lied to me again and again. I feel my heart is going to explode in any second and I hold back my tears so they didn't see me cry.

  -----------------------------
| Soonyoung's POV |
  -----------------------------
"Uhmm,its kinda awkward here. How about we inside now,yeah lets go inside!!" I said breaking the silence. We all know whats happening between them except Chan because he has a different schedule with us and I know Chan invited him because he doesn't see his parents together anymore. Yes you read it right,I know it,I'm not that stupid but Jihoon thinks I am.

When we enter the amusement park, i felt many emotions. Happy,excited and nervous at the same time. I don't know why but I think something bad will happen later.

"Hey hyungs,lets ride that roller coaster,I think it will be fun" Chan suggests excitedly. "W-w-wha-what,th-th-that one?" Seokmin ask stuttering and the rest laugh. I didn't laugh because I'm so scared to ride that too, i just didn't want to show it because I know Jihoon will gonna tease me again and again.

"Excuse us but Mark said that he will buy something so we will go on that side. We will comeback later guys" Jeonghan-hyung said. Why is he so bad at lying.

----------------------------------------------------

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
💎 Until my next update 💎
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎