^19^

Jihoon's POV
-----------------------
Is that the real Soonyoung?

I went to his room and knock on the door. Me and Soonyoung is living in one apartment because his mother said that she need someone who will take care of Soonyoung. Both of our house is far from our school so my mother and his mother said that we can live in the apartment near our school.

"Soon....can I come in?" I asked him but I receive no response. I knock again but still no response so I open his door and went inside his room. I saw him sleeping peacefully. Who can tell that this dumb can sleep like an angel.....oh god Jihoon what are you thinking.

I stared at him. His face frown and I think that his dream is not that good,so I chuckled. I look at the small table near his bed and there is a notebook then I look at the cover and it said 'If you saw this notebook please don't open. This is for Jihoon'. My lips form a smile and I start reading it.

At the almost end part,it says that "I can change my behaviour for you just to love me" I think he is referring to me because of the cover. So this is the reason why Soonyoung is kinda weird. When I read that part,my heart start beating fast. Soonyoung move and I quickly put down the notebook,he is awake.

"Uhm Ji-jihoon? What are you doing here?" he asked while his eyes is half-open,look like a dumb."Well I just want to know if you want to come and eat with me,but I saw you are sleeping so I didn't bother you." I said and I saw that he is confused."Are you sure Hoon? It's 10 in the evening and you want to go out? Is this the true Jihoon because I know that he is sleeping in his room this time" he said and I laughed,he knows everything about me gosh."You can just say if you want to come,but I take that as a 'no' so bye" I said and he quickly run to me."Yah Jihoonnie,I'm just joking. I want to eat with you let me just change please" he said with a puppy eyes,my heart start beating fast again,what is this feeling. I nodded and he ran to the bathroom.

~an eternity later~

We went outside and its so cold because it is evening. We went to an ice cream parlor because he want ice cream tsk. After that we went to the park for some fresh air. It's so awkward because no one dared to talk. We sit on one of the bench in the park and I said something to Soonyoung. "Hey,I read the noteboo-" Soonyoung cut my sentence."How many pages did you read?" he said and look directly to my eyes. "Almost all" I said. He look down and I can see that he is flustered. "What can you say about that?" he still can't look at me. "I'm sorry Soonyoung,but-" he cut my senetence once again. "I know you didn't feel the same" he said and I hear some sobs. Is he crying? "I'm so sorry Soonyoung" I said and he suddenly get up."Let's go home Jihoon,its getting darker. We have school tomorrow." he said and start walking. I just follow him until we got home. He directly went to his room so I didn't had a chance to talk to him again. "I'm so so sorry Soonyoung,I just didn't feel the same feeling towards you" I whispered and went to my room too.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone this chapter is for Soonhoon and I hope you all like it.

Is there any blinks here? The MV how you like that is so good. It is #1 trending on youtube in our country.

The left & right MV is #8 trending in our country too. I'm so proud of them very much.

 I'm so proud of them very much

U
N
T
I
L

M
Y

N
E
X
T

U
P
D
A
T
E

UPDATE