^13^

Jeonghan's POV
-------------------------
Its been a month since Jisoo and I broke up and I totally miss him. Me and Mark broke up too last week because I saw him kissing with a boy named Donghyuck.(even I said that the Mark in this story is not from NCT but my imagination keep telling me that he is,soooo..)

When I broke up with him,it made me realize that I love Jisoo more. Jisoo keep running in my mind everyday and I think he is tired from running,just kidding. I can't help but to stare at him everytime but he is ignoring me. I want to hug him and shower him with kisses but I can't. Jisoo is always followed by some girls here in school,actually not just girls but some boys too.

Jisoo became so handsome as day past and that made him attract boys too. I'm afraid that Jisoo might find his next boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm afraid that Jisoo will not love me nor talk to me anymore because of what I did. I FUCKING MESSED UP!! that's what I think everytime I see Jisoo smiled happily to others.

If you're wondering,it's lunch break and I'm in the rooftop. I don't want anyone to bother me,I want my peaceful time to think so I went here. It was quiet until Seungkwan and Vernon came. They see me here and run to me.

"Jeonghannie-hyung we miss you so much please comeback to us!!" Seungkwan said while pouting and then Vernon kiss Seungkwan's pouty lips,EWW PDA!!

"You know hyung,Shua-hyung miss you so much,he cry everyday because he miss you." this time,Vernon is the one who talk. Did I heard it right? Jisoo miss me??

"Yes,Vernon is right. Jisoo-hyung always tell us that he miss you so much." Sengkwan said. What the hell?! Is this a dream? Am I dreaming right now. I start pinching myself and it hurts so i think its not.

"I'm sorry guys,I miss you all but let me think for awhile." I answer them and they just stay quiet."No its,ok hyung. Just take you time and if you are ready,just go with us in the cafeteria" Vernon said while smilling.

"We are going now hyung before we get late,bye"Seungkwan said and they leave. Well,I wish that Jihoon will not hit me with his guitar,he is so scary when he is angry.

  -------------------
| Jisoo's POV |
  -------------------
Our professor is absent today so I'm going to up someone.He said that he want to meet in the cafeteria so I went  there.

I entered the cafeteria and I'm finding him but I cant find him. I keep walking around the cafeteria to find that person until some one shout my name.

"Shua-yah here!!"

-------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday because I have important thing to do. Thank you for 100 reads everyone. Thank you all for reading my story,I really appreciate it even this story is not that good. Thank you again and till my next update everyone💎.