^7^

Jisoo's POV
------------------
I cant believe it.......Jeonghan didn't talk to me nor going out with me too. He keep saying that he is busy but I know what is the real reason for that,I'm not that dumb you know.

Its been 2 months and I miss him so so much. I miss his kisses and hugs,I miss his angelic voice,I miss going on a date with him. I know that our relationship is going on an end but I just let him say the truth.

Its sunday morning and the sun is smilling at me.I am in now the park,walking and refreshing my mind. Its been a tough month for because I need to do many projects,ofcourse I'm a graduating student plus my relaationship with Jeonghan.

Our Anniversary is in next month and I think I need to break up with him in that day because that is the only day that I can talk to him again. I can't take it anymore,my heart cant take it anymore. Only my friends is the one who comfort me,they know what's happening between me and Jeonghan.

After a few hours of thinking and walking,I went back home to eat lunch because my friends said that we are going to the amusement park. They didn't even invite him because they know that Jeonghan will just decline.

While going home,I saw Seokmin and he went to me."Hey Josh,what are you doing here?" Seokmin ask."Well I just went to the park" I answer and he just nodded.

"Do you want to eat lunch with us, Seokmin?" I said smilling."If that's ok with you and your mom." he said while scratching the back of his neck.
"No,its ok. I know that my mom miss you too" I said and we go home.

-------------------------------------------------------
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
💎Until my next update💎
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎