^28^

3rd Person's POV
----------------------------
Jeonghan is watching some of his friends playing. Jisoo is still sleeping in their room and he thinks that his boyfriend is so tired.

Jeonghan wants to propose to Jisoo,but he doesn't know how. He knows that it's still early to do things like that but he wants Jisoo to be with him forever. They will graduate soon,so why not?

He didn't want to do it romantically,like setting up dates. He keeps thinking on what will he gonna do the Seungcheol approach him.

"Hey Jeonghan,why are not you playing with us?" Seungcheol asked his friend who looks bothered."Well,I'm thinking on how I will propose on Jisoo" Jeonghan answered and starts to think again."Uhmm,How about just do it in a normal way? Do you need us to help you setting up the place?" Seungcheol suggests. "No,I don't want it to be like that. I want something special,like something you didn't expect. I want it to be simple" Jeonghan explains what he wants to his friend. Suddenly,Seungcheol thought of something and said it to Jeonghan.(Guess what will it be) Jeonghan seems agreed to Seungcheol's suggestion so they call the others and tell the plan to them.

~timeskips-9 in the evening~

  -------------------
| Jisoo's POV |
  -------------------
I just woke up from my long sleep earlier and I felt kinda hungry so I find Jeonghan. I went outside our room since he is not in their. I found them in the kitchen eating,they didn't even invite ms to eat.

Jun notice me and said "Come and eat now Jisoo-hyung. I bet you are really hungry because you slept for 12 hours" and he chuckled then starts to eat. "Yeah Jun-hyung is right. We tried to wake you up but you didn't even move,so some of us thought you are dead" this time,Seungkwan is the one who talked. I just giggled and sit next to Jeonghan.

"We will have a campfire later and we will play some games" Seungcheol said and the BooSeokSoon shouts because of excitement. "After we eat,let's clean ourselves before doing the campfire so we can all go straight to sleep after that" Soonyoung said and all of us agreed.

When we all of us are done eating,we went to our own rooms to clean up. Jeonghan let go in the bathroom first. After I clean myself,I wear my pajama and hoodie because it's kinda cold outside. I went out of the bathroom and Jeonghan walks inside. "You are so cute Jisoo" he shouts and I chuckled. After some minutes,he walks out of the bathroom and went to me. "You are so handsone Hanniee. I love you very much" I said and hug him,we have a same pajama. "I love you too my angel. Let's go now,the others might waiting for us now" Jeonghan pecks my cheeks abd we went in the living room where our friends is.

-----------------------------------------------------------
What do you think Jeonghan will do?

Thank you for still reading and voting. I appreciate you all. Sorry for not updating for these past few days,it's just our school is starting soon. Thank you again,lovelots~